bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:
    I would love to be bombed money is low as is my cigar count. and their is nothing better than finding a box of smoke in you mailbox for no good reason
    I may or maybe not be in the bombing mood but always collecting address, why don't you send me yours and find out if I bombing or collectiong.
    Todd stop Leying. Just tell the man your going to blow his house up.
    Isaac, I would love to comment on this but I am too close to 1000 posts and the end of a contest to post frivolously.

Besides, I think everyone knows that if he sends me his address I will destroy him and his little dog too.

I don't think you will Bandy! I think we need to debate this thoroughly throughout tonight! It hay take 20 or more posts! LoL
    You don't think I'll destroy him? Maybe I'll show you destruction first hand, buddy. LOL. I have the coordinates and you have been on the list for awhile, just looking for the right time to strike.........18 posts to go!
    Haha I don't think you have the marbles to blast him! Post a few more times and tell me that you do. LoL I'm trying to help everyone push this forward.
    Well, first of all, I don't think he has the marbles to PM his addy to me.

Secondly, these "everyone" that you speak of had better come and help pull you from the rubble that I turn you humble abode into............

16 to go........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:
    I would love to be bombed money is low as is my cigar count. and their is nothing better than finding a box of smoke in you mailbox for no good reason
    I may or maybe not be in the bombing mood but always collecting address, why don't you send me yours and find out if I bombing or collectiong.
    Isaac, I would love to comment on this but I am too close to 1000 posts and the end of a contest to post frivolously.

Besides, I think everyone knows that if he sends me his address I will destroy him and his little dog too.

I don't think you will Bandy! I think we need to debate this thoroughly throughout tonight! It hay take 20 or more posts! LoL
    You don't think I'll destroy him? Maybe I'll show you destruction first hand, buddy. LOL. I have the coordinates and you have been on the list for awhile, just looking for the right time to strike.........18 posts to go!
    Haha I don't think you have the marbles to blast him! Post a few more times and tell me that you do. LoL I'm trying to help everyone push this forward.
    Well, first of all, I don't think he has the marbles to PM his addy to me.

Secondly, these "everyone" that you speak of had better come and help pull you from the rubble that I turn you humble abode into............

16 to go........

I've never seen Todd get so worked up. This is funny.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    PuroFreak:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    adros:

HEY!!! This is suppose to be Ejenne87 thread on spreading the love. EVERYONE ON THIS LIST, tic, tic, tic, tic.

Ejenne87, I apologize for that. My vote still stands, ENFIDL the birthday boy......
    Evan, I nominate ^ THIS guy up here! (Rick) Bomb his ass for all these threats he has been throwing around! (and following through on) lol. He can dish it out, but can he take it?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lol, I have not threaten anyone. I've only defended the home base and helped others. You guys are the ones dishing it out and can't take it.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Lol, I have not threaten anyone. I've only defended the home base and helped others. You guys are the ones dishing it out and can't take it.
    Nice... what are we degenerating to next, "Nuh uh - YOU ARE!" or " I know you are but what am I?" or perhaps the ol standard bearer "Im rubber, you're glue..."??? LOL

We have destroyed poor ejenne's thread! Priceless... :-D

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Still time for some final reccomendations! I'll decide who the target(s) is/are when I get off work today.

I'm not really sure what's going on here, but it kinda sounds like people are ganging up on each other. I guess I'll just have to take down a few targets and stop all the bickering ;-)
  • Options
    Frag 'em all Ev! DO IT! You KNOW you want to... :-D

• Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106

I just discovered this website! I've been reading posts all afternoon, and this is my first post. I'm out here deployed in Iraq and me and my friends would love to get bombed with something other than mortars! We've been trying to smoke cigars, but all we can get our hands on are some DRY counterfeit Iraqi Cubans!

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    RCCCigar:

I just discovered this website! I've been reading posts all afternoon, and this is my first post. I'm out here deployed in Iraq and me and my friends would love to get bombed with something other than mortars! We've been trying to smoke cigars, but all we can get our hands on are some DRY counterfeit Iraqi Cubans!

HMMMMMMMM I've never met an Iraqi Cuban.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:

You're included in that genius....lol so yes get HIM Evan!
  • Options
    alright targets have been acquired! Shells should launch by Thursday, assuming I get enough time off work to make it to the PO during lunch. Look out, this is going to get messy!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

You're included in that genius....lol so yes get HIM Evan!
    LOL Dont even try the ol misdirect bro - ejenne is gonna torch you like a dried out Swisher and you know it! LMAO!

• Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    LMAO! They're like Cubans, but with towels on their heads! lol!
  • Options
    RCCCigar:
    LMAO! They're like Cubans, but with towels on their heads! lol!
    PM to you
  • Options
    No luck on getting these out yet. I'll be sure to get this together and get it out early next week though. Thanks for the patience, I'll be sure to make up for the anticipation with added destruction!
  • Options
    I am sorry to report that these have not gone out yet... I have been working every day until 5pm or later without much of a lunch break. Wednesday seems like the day though, they are saying early day for family time!! Since I have no family within 250 miles I'll just be home alone (again :-P) so I should be able to launch then.

Just a warning to everyone, I have a MAJOR overstocking issue so this one is going to get messy ;-)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    I am sorry to report that these have not gone out yet... I have been working every day until 5pm or later without much of a lunch break. Wednesday seems like the day though, they are saying early day for family time!! Since I have no family within 250 miles I'll just be home alone (again :-P) so I should be able to launch then.

Just a warning to everyone, I have a MAJOR overstocking issue so this one is going to get messy ;-)
    Kinda like that one chick at the party? Overstocked and messy!!!
  • Options
    ASHTRAYASHTRAY Posts: 34
    hey, i'm new to cigars and the forum I need to build up my supply and fill my humidor will you please bomb the hell out of me ????
    Brian Sparlin
    505 Country Lake Circle
    Goshen, OH 45122
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    ASHTRAY:
    hey, i'm new to cigars and the forum I need to build up my supply and fill my humidor will you please bomb the hell out of me ????
    Brian Sparlin
    505 Country Lake Circle
    Goshen, OH 45122
    That's pathetic
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    LOLOLOL
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    long_ashes:
    ASHTRAY:
    Brian Sparlin
    505 Country Lake Circle
    Goshen, OH 45122
    That's pathetic
    Wow dude really? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i mean if ur going to ask for sticks, u might as well show sum force behind it....kinda like this " hey Ejenne, give me some mother f-ing sticks or ill be forced to bomb you more and really wreck havoc on ur house mo fo! lol.....jkjkjkjkjk. thats how u do it Ashtray! lol jk
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey guys cut Tray some slack. He has only been here a week and only a few posts. We were all new once and had to learn the ropes somehow. Also it's Evan's thread and he said anyone was able to be bombed old or new.

Ashtray check out the etiquette thread. I will give you a little info about this forum and the general guide lines for how to get involved etc. Just a heads up you might want to send your information via a PM Inbox located in the upper right hand under your screen name.
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    I can give him *** because he's my brother in law, and I give you permission to beat on him too. LOL.