Home General Discussion
Options

Kellys Deal

Just sent out my Sat. deal! Sending them out a day early so you guys have more time. Sat at 5pm is the cutoff. If you want to be added to the list just email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thanks Kelly. This is a nice options for the ones with some odd work schedules....like ME.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    kelly...please offer something higher line...i dont smoke crap lol! jkjk
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Thanks Kelly....it's a breath of fresh air when i see your Sat Deal when i wake up in the morning! =)
    Kelly...Kelly...Kelly.......Cant you see......sometimes your deals just hypnotize me!!! lol
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then it becomes Kelly's Friday deal!
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Thanks Kelly....it's a breath of fresh air when i see your Sat Deal when i wake up in the morning! =)
    Kelly...Kelly...Kelly.......Cant you see......sometimes your deals just hypnotize me!!! lol
    haha :)
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    Then it becomes Kelly's Friday deal!
    guess your right lol
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kellyg:
    Just sent out my Sat. deal! Sending them out a day early so you guys have more time. Sat at 5pm is the cutoff. If you want to be added to the list just email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. Thanks! :)

Thanks Kelly for keeping the deals coming. DO what you can and its all good, cant please everyone for sure, and keeping the cigars in most guys price ranges with an occasionl Higher end one works great. Dont pay attention to the BOY behind the curtain.
  • Options
    Im a boy now oz?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Kelly how did you know this is one of my favorites? U ROCK Sista, can't wait for them to arrive :o)
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Kelly how did you know this is one of my favorites? U ROCK Sista, can't wait for them to arrive :o)
    You're very welcome!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Love this deal. Still broke, however. :( Really hoping to be able to afford stuff by next month.
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJjx7jTHA8
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    kellyg:
    Great to see the deals back kelly, and great to see them with some extra time to think on it too. I'm a fan. I'm with most here, that seeing a good mix of stuff is great. Some low end, some high end, some samplers, some 5-10 packs, whatever works. So far, neither has been up my alley, but I'm sure one of these will be soon.

Thanks for restarting them for us.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thank for keeping us broke Kelly!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Im a boy now oz?
    WTF are you talking about?.... I would suggest this one more time and this is the last time , I have stayed out of your Childish Bullshit and you continue to trump my every post and thread and continue your games..... Sitirring a Pot you Started. Grow up and lose the Know it all Egotystical LOOK AT ME IM JOEY JOE Attitude and maybe The creator will bless you....... HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT.....ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU !
    Have aGood day!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Im a boy now oz?
    WTF are you talking about?.... I would suggest this one more time and this is the last time , I have stayed out of your Childish Bullshit and you continue to trump my every post and thread and continue your games..... Sitirring a Pot you Started. Grow up and lose the Know it all Egotystical LOOK AT ME IM JOEY JOE Attitude and maybe The creator will bless you....... HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT.....ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU !
    Have aGood day!

• Options
    ROTFLMAO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! rotflmao!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ROTFLMAO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! rotflmao!
    Yeah, that was directed at your overreaction to Joey's comment the he (an he even said it jokingly) wanted more high end deals.
  • Options
    wow.....i completely said that just to have a little fun with oz but aparently no one can take a joke here sometimes. oh well.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:

She's back, I know a lot you guys are going to pass. But not me, I'm still new to cigars and I still like these. This is for my sweet tooth, I'm in.......

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Was there a new one sent today?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kellyg:

She's back, I know a lot you guys are going to pass. But not me, I'm still new to cigars and I still like these. This is for my sweet tooth, I'm in.......

I actually enjoy these once in a while and my brother and his father in law love the Acid line! I just ordered him a 10 pack!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    kellyg:

I actually enjoy these once in a while and my brother and his father in law love the Acid line! I just ordered him a 10 pack!

I knew you dipped on the other side, lol. Me too, but only for that one and a CAO that will remain nameless, lol...

Kevin you have a PM.

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Do these need to go in a seperate humidor? I really want to try them but I just gave away my little humidor I had set aside for isolation due to no use.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Do these need to go in a seperate humidor? I really want to try them but I just gave away my little humidor I had set aside for isolation due to no use.

I would, so yes. If you look them up, they are infused. Yes, I have know shame. Call it a newbie mistake. But I still like these

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I get a semi anytime I get a good smoke with lots of coffee flavor in it. I assume these are heavy with coffee flavor?
  • Options
    wwestern:
    I get a semi anytime I get a good smoke with lots of coffee flavor in it. I assume these are heavy with coffee flavor?

Just try them my friend. If you don't like them. I'm telling you in the forum so everyone can see. Send me the rest of whatever you get on that deal and I'lll send you something of equal value. I like them, point blank. It's not everyday for me but, once or twice maybe three times out of the month. I smoke one.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    wwestern:
    A very sweet coffee yes. I prefer their other "coffee infused" line over these tho both are as good as infused sticks get if you ask me.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    wwestern:
    A very sweet coffee yes. I prefer their other "coffee infused" line over these tho both are as good as infused sticks get if you ask me.
    Agreed! Why couldn't you do this deal next weekend Kelly? Sigh....lol
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Dont wanna be a pr!ck here guys....but she has asked us not to post the deals or what is offered on the boards here.....just a little publc service announcement.