Home General Discussion
Options

Kellys Deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Any way you could put together a similar deal in the smaller ring gauge size? Been interested in buying a few of these actually for a morning coffee smoke, despite not typically liking this kind of stick (and usually smoking AVO puritos with my coffee... very different!)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Dont wanna be a pr!ck here guys....but she has asked us not to post the deals or what is offered on the boards here.....just a little publc service announcement.

Who posted the deal? I never said what it was or how much it was. Simply stated I like the deal and was in. So is this thread suppose to be dead? Did I miss the post on that? Didn't know I was doing something wrong here....
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    WTF?!? I take a little leave of absence and someone at Ccom is trying to compete with Tim? The Beard vs. the Lady

I'm taking bets now, I'll start the line at 5 to 1 in favor of the Beard.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    WTF?!? I take a little leave of absence and someone at Ccom is trying to compete with Tim? The Beard vs. the Lady

I'm taking bets now, I'll start the line at 5 to 1 in favor of the Beard.
    No one competes with the beard...., no one...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Dont wanna be a pr!ck here guys....but she has asked us not to post the deals or what is offered on the boards here.....just a little publc service announcement.
    I thought it was just not to post a price? If that's not the case please let us know Kelly.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Talking of the deal here is not a problem. But she wants to make the deal through emails ( prices, #s, etc.). She's trying to build up her email list. Me thinks there is a little in-house competition going on among the reps.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I don't think we are supposed to talk about the specific cigars either, some of the brands don't want their cigars on sale or discounted in any fashion. That's why they are given out in an email and not in a post.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    bigharpoon:
    I don't think we are supposed to talk about the specific cigars either, some of the brands don't want their cigars on sale or discounted in any fashion. That's why they are given out in an email and not in a post.
    You got it. I just ask that the name of the deal and the price is not said.