Home Non Cigar Related

OBAMA TRIVIA FOR THE DAY

2»

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I find it very refreshing that our left leaning bro's are still defending him, it will certainly lead to many more discussions, laughs, and political satire.
    Bumper sticker on my camper!

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Let's see who I offend here>
    Getting offended by anything on this board is pretty lame, and yes, childish. Joey, i'd love to bottle this stuff up and send it back to you in 30 years,,.,...,., he says as he holds up his 55 year old gold-plated fortress of a shield. Arrrrgh!

"Great minds discuss ideas
    Regular minds speak of events
    Small minds talk about people"
    Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm with Gypsy! Getting the itch for the road myself. LOL
    beatnic:
    Getting offended by anything on this board is pretty lame, and yes, childish. Joey, i'd love to bottle this stuff up and send it back to you in 30 years,,.,...,., he says as he holds up his 55 year old gold-plated fortress of a shield. Arrrrgh!

Eleanor Roosevelt

Headed out Thursday afternoon for 4 nights at one of my favorite spots. I have a 20 count stuffed full with good sticks.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    fla-gypsy:
    beatnic:

Eleanor Roosevelt

Headed out Thursday afternoon for 4 nights at one of my favorite spots. I have a 20 count stuffed full with good sticks.
    Yes! 3 weeks before I can get outta here.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    its all good beatnic...i was never offended...just thought it was a lame attack on myself lol...im just here to meet nice people and have fun lol.
  • ztanner25ztanner25 Posts: 48
    laker1963:
    This is NOT funny. Let me guess... you think Trump would make a great president?

someone pissed in your cornflakes ;)