Options

How Many Humis Do YOU own..

13»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    rwheelwright:
    Rob1110:
    and purple wax - the Royal Salute or now called the Royal Reserve. Gold is single infused - silver is said to be triple but taste more like single - purple is triple infused - and green - they infuse 1 box of 20 cigars with one whole bottle of RMKLXIII.

I've got 5 humis including a travel.
    There is also yellow and red as a combo. The Corniche has both, one on top of the other. They are not supposed to be infused but I swear the one I had was. I have a few more but don't smoke them anytime soon.

I've got a Corniche resting compliments of Pheebs (that is one generous squirrel) that looks awsome.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I've got one of those from Pheebs as well. Can't wait to try it, but don't want it to be gone once I do. I only didn't mention that one because it's not infused, though squirrel told me it's a very sweet profile - an after dinner cigar.
  • Options
    SmokeRingSmokeRing Posts: 61
    I have two 75 count humis
  • Options
    I have a 50 count humi and just got my new 150 count humi today. Can't wait till it's all nice and seasoned so I can start loading it up.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got two 50s and two little travel cases, but I think I am going go ahead and get a wine cooler and do the conversion. I just noticed one of my desktops is at 77 degrees. It's not even summer yet...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I have a 50 ct and am happy with that for the time being. I usually only buy singles. At some point, when I can unload one of my kids on the black market and get a nice little payday, I'd like to do a wine cabniet conversion or get a large stand alone like urbs had. I don't want to start getting multiple desktops. I just want to go whole hog and get something that will give me all the space I ever need once I start buying boxes and bundles.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Rob1110:
    I've got one of those from Pheebs as well. Can't wait to try it, but don't want it to be gone once I do. I only didn't mention that one because it's not infused, though squirrel told me it's a very sweet profile - an after dinner cigar.
    You know, they say it isn't but I swear the one I had was. Could be my memory. I'm 31, getting old!
  • Options
    niz33:
    rwheelwright:
    Smoky the Bear:
    Do I see two Gurhka HMR's in there niz?
    Those look like Grand Reserves. The HMRs have green wax
    Your right I got them confused. Its hard on some web sites they don’t have the right pictures. That I know of there are 3 kinds: Green Wax, Gold Wax, and Silver Wax. That's why you where so shocked that I bought them for my friend. I mean his a nice guy and all but my wife would have killed me if I bought them for him. Or at least I would have needed to get her a Louis Vuitton Bag....LOL
    Either way it was still a great gift.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Rob1110:
    You know, they say it isn't but I swear the one I had was. Could be my memory. I'm 31, getting old!
    A good friend of mine told me that the key to your 30's is to tell people as soon as you turn 31 that you are in your "mid-thirties". That way when you are 39 you are still in your "mid-thirties". I turned 30 in January, and next year I will enter my mid-thirties.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I have three - a 20 count, 50 count, and a 5 count herf-a-dor. 20 count is soon to be relegated to the office, with the 50 count staying at home. I will probably invest in a larger one later, probably a 250 ct. I just bought the 50 because it was a great price. It'll hold two boxes, which is the most I keep around right now.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I have 4, a 30 count I built in college, a 120 count, a 250 count, and and a small cabinet I just built that will hold ~400-600 loose, plus box storage in the bottom. I keep all the cigar.com bags for my cheap cigars that I smoke at work.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I now own 2 Vinotemps and a 75 count desktop. The coolerdor is now just a cooler again. I pulled all the cedar out of it, cleaned it all out and will use it for keeping beverages cold now :).