Home General Discussion
Options

Bad traders list?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Maddy, what should we do with this information
    If Ted Kaczynski posted here, the info might be useful to him.

Unabomber jokes aside, I think the only thing we really can do is just as you said, never send anything to that address or name in the event that he resumed posting under a different name. Although I think that approach would only really be useful for people who set out to rip others off, I don't think that was Shane's initial intention, but he didn't come through and make things right like he should have, at least for Maddy, he did manage to come through on the F&G pack for me when I talked with him a bit. It is BS though, as you said...there are too many people here who have been honest and upstanding for one or two turds to come through and ruin things.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

madurofan:
    OK not to take this thread back to its original purpose BUT ...

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    new albany, indiana 47150
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

This loser highjacked a mini pass we did here.

Maddy he not only highjacked a mini pass. Dude we had some awesome sticks coming your way from everyone in the pass coming to you. Not only did you get screwed but everyone that put some extra stuff in there got screwed. Every time I think about it it pisses me off to no end.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    may tobacco beetles nest in the crack of his *** for that-one's with BIG TEETH
  • Options
    btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    dep691:

madurofan:

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

Maddy he not only highjacked a mini pass. Dude we had some awesome sticks coming your way from everyone in the pass coming to you. Not only did you get screwed but everyone that put some extra stuff in there got screwed. Every time I think about it it pisses me off to no end.

Agree 100%. I still ticks me off to think about everything that was in there.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Hey Maddy, what should we do with this information
    If Ted Kaczynski posted here, the info might be useful to him.

Unabomber jokes aside, I think the only thing we really can do is just as you said, never send anything to that address or name in the event that he resumed posting under a different name. Although I think that approach would only really be useful for people who set out to rip others off, I don't think that was Shane's initial intention, but he didn't come through and make things right like he should have, at least for Maddy, he did manage to come through on the F&G pack for me when I talked with him a bit. It is BS though, as you said...there are too many people here who have been honest and upstanding for one or two turds to come through and ruin things.
    I wasn't putting his address out there with hopes someone would go unabomber on him, it was merely so the info is out there. The guy made promise after promise and never came through. I'm glad he took care of a couple of you guys and that also leads me to believe his intentions weren't to rip us off but thats still what he did.

Anyway, the only point is so that if anyone runs across this guy in another place under another screenname, you know his history. I've also posted his info on a couple of bad trader lists.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    btmisles:
    dep691:

madurofan:

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

Agree 100%. I still ticks me off to think about everything that was in there.
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate to necro this thread, but I owe it to the other members here to raise the red flag and avoid any future issues.  

I learned of a great deal on the 50 cab Room 101 Master Edition II Papi Chulo on the vHerf during CCOM's Fall Fire Sale and wanted to try some of these out, but not the whole 50.  @CigarPunk wanted to try them too and wanted to keep the box so we agreed to a box split, I sent him my half via PayPal on September 15th and since then haven't seen any cigars from Donnie.  At first I got some messages saying that he'll ship the cigars and that things have been rough at home, but I'm no longer getting any replies.  

I then learned of another member on here who didn't get his half of a trade and that @CigarPunk was still in the Fantasy Hockey League here on CCOM so it's time to take action and post up his info to the "Bad Trader's List."

@CigarPunk
    Donnie Conrad
    .... Ravena, OH
    psppaintballpunk@gmail.com

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really did not want this situation to come to this, but due to his continued involvement in the fantasy hockey I am glad it was brought to light.  Thank you for those that spoke out.  I did a "trade" with Donnie for some cigars he was looking for, as a couple of months passed with constant talk on his end about it on vherf I told him to just bring it to Chicago in December.  He stated on the vherf and in that thread he was going.  After he did not show up to Chicago he fell of the map, no vherf, no posts.  I texted him several times asking about his well being, no responses.  Two weeks ago I asked bluntly if I was ever going to get my end of the trade we did several, several months ago.  I did get a response saying he is working two full time jobs and he forgot about it, he would send it out tomorrow.  Well nothing has arrived in two weeks, and I never was given a tracking number, so I'm pretty sure nothing is coming.  I would have preferred the truth, of I'm not sending you anything, to this crap.  Any way that's what happened to me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been ripped off by most all the BOTL here. FAKE CUBANS, sending nothing, or a half pack of Kools as a box split. Feel sorry for me and send me lots of great cigars and SWAG. PS: please don't start a beggars and freeloaders list.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    I've been ripped off by most all the BOTL here. FAKE CUBANS, sending nothing, or a half pack of Kools as a box split. Feel sorry for me and send me lots of great cigars and SWAG. PS: please don't start a beggars and freeloaders list.

^^^^^^^^^  i don't get it. 

is that supposed to be a joke?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Everyone one that is a part of this forum knows I am not asking for ****!  This Individual is involved in a game that he clearly will not make good on if he looses, so he should be booted from it, and if he starts posting again asking for trades people should know what he did in the past.  I however do appreciate your smart ass comment, thank you for your contributions to this forum.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Everyone one that is a part of this forum knows I am not asking for ****!  This Individual is involved in a game that he clearly will not make good on if he looses, so he should be booted from it, and if he starts posting again asking for trades people should know what he did in the past.  I however do appreciate your smart ass comment, thank you for your contributions to this forum.

Wasn't even thinking of you in that way. Just a Joke, or SMART AZZ Comment as you said.

• Options
    Carry on then fine sir, now I know you've got a sense of humor.  I don't know you so I took it the wrong way, no hard feelings.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CI still owes me a 5er of $.20 Padillas.

no joke 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CI still owes me a 5er of $.20 Padillas.

no joke 
    I hit that deal, and they were worth the $0.20
    ci doesn't even answer emails anymore. 
  • Options
    Just opened a box with another example of a bad trade on here.
    Thank you 2hand, a fine BOTL here.
  • Options
    The worst, forward them to me and I'll take one for the team. 
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's only a matter of time before my name and a few expletives gets mentioned here.....
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Just opened a box with another example of a bad trade on here.
    Thank you 2hand, a fine BOTL here.
    Dog rockets. Lol
  • Options
    Glad I've been lucky enough to have only had the experience once years ago. I'm torn about the whole bad traders thing myself. Because sometimes it can be a case of someone falling into some severely bad times and to embarrassed to say anything. But I've also known of people who drift from one new forum to the next just ripping off as many people as they can before they leave or are booted out. 
  • Options
    dep691 said:

madurofan:

DiasFlak
    Shane Kelly
    1836 east spring st
    DiasFlak@yahoo.com

Holy crap. I used to work on the boat with a Shane Kelly from New Albany Ind. He no longer lives there. Sure hope it wasn't the same guy. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donnie is a cool cat, the ship slides sideways now and then, maybe could have been communicated better or dealt with in more timely manner but wish @CigarPunk all the best
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Bump, FYI
    Post edited by Yakster on
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Did I make the list?

Well.....I.....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d have a serious problem if someone tried to say you were Tony, that would be a mountain sized pile of bull excrement. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."