Home General Discussion
Options

Meeting tonight with backers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    So last thing today the pres and VP call me into thier office and tell me I am being let go. Know for those who don't know I worked for a Japaness company. Nothing to do with budget or my work performance they said, they just decided after a year and a half they don't really understand me all the time!!! What the ***!!

They gave me one months pay and won't fight unemployment. So tomorrow I go to the department of labor and try to get something coming in and get the wife on medicad and WIK. First baby due in Aug and our issurance will stop the end of June.

Trying to see the good in this. Work has had me stressed out over the last few months and I got put on xanax a few weeks ago. Just trusting God has a plan and it will work out for the best in the long run.
    Man, all things for a reason, huh? Amazing...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i smell a herf as soon as this thing opens up.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Go easy on the xanax Ken..
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    It went really well. Maybe one more meeting with another batch of backers and we will be good to go. I am also going to do a talk at the rotary club next month.
    The plan getting started is to just have a lot of micro brew on tap and bottled and build up to brewing our own in about 5 years. About 15 guys have signed on as backers so we can really start finding a building and firming a lot of the small things up.
    Best case we will be open in about 4 months, but more likely to be the end of the year.
    That's awesome! Keep us updated and I'll make it a point to be one of the first thru the doors when you open up!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations dude!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man sounds like everything is coming along nicely!
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Sounds awesome, I've always wanted to start up my own place like that. Best of luck to ya man!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i smell a herf as soon as this thing opens up.
    I def agree...would be awesome if the next SE herf could be there

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well, when one door closes another one opens! That is great, I am glad to hear it.