Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Super Bowl Game!

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Well it's the Steelers and the Cardinals!!! Be sure to mark you game boards. To all those who PM'd me needing the board, i'll be off the ship on thursday and will spam em out to ya'll then. Keep the packages rollin and i'll let ya know when i got em all. I think it's going to be a blow out so cigars should keep the game more interesting :)
  • Options
    Pitt doesn't have the offense to blow out the Cards. I can only assume you're picking Arizona.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Just handed off the package. Tracking info sent via PM.
  • Options
    Ok I'm back from the ship and getting back in the swing of things. Let me know if you still need the sheet, i'll email it to you. I have recieved packages from:
    Laker
    bbc020(thanks dude!, really appreciate the extras!!)
    Garen
    bangalohr
    Stoogee
    Dutyje(Thanks for the casa magna bro!!)
    Rdnstn
    btmistles(thanks for the extra my friend!!)

I bunch of others have sent me notes saying the sticks are in the mail so good to go. I'll post as i recieve packages. As it looks so far these are going to be some pretty nice prize packs!!
  • Options
    btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Package on the way. DC # in a PM.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I dropped mine in the mail Thursday so if it didn't get to you today it should be there Monday. BTW, I still haven't received the board yet either.
  • Options
    AAA HA!!! youre the one i was missing....you got male.
  • Options
    Was the board already sent out? If that's the case, I didn't get it, either.
  • Options
    Check yo' mail Duty
  • Options
    Cool.. thanks, Jet. I'm wondering what the odds are that I deleted the first one without reading it. I'm guessing they're pretty good :) Sorry about that!
  • Options
    Just waitin on Jozer and we'll be all good to go. He dropped his in the mail today. Man!! Yall aint screwin' around on the prizes!! I dont want to spoil the suprise but there is stuff in here that i've only seen behind the locked "you cant afford it" case at the b&m!! Everything is chillin in my cedar lined tupperdor.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You're still waiting on me...I had a long day at work, didn't get back until almost 5. I have it packed and it will be in the mail tomorrow, no later.

If only Duty would get on the ball and put his book How to Stop Procrastinating out already, I would've had this out a week ago.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's like that book on self-discipline. I've started it several times, but can't make myself finish it.
  • Options
    Yeah.. I've got a lot of loose ends to tie up before it's ready for publishing... Haven't really found the time to get to it. It's on my list of things to do, though, for sure.
  • Options
    Alright, no more waiting on me. The pack is in the mail going by Priority Burro, there in 7-10 days or your money back.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Alright, no more waiting on me. The pack is in the mail going by Priority Burro, there in 7-10 days or your money back.
    Or you get to keep the burro.
  • Options
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    That ought to make for some good eatin'. Mmm good, eat your heart out Juan Valdez. :D
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    j0z3r:

Now THAT'S a guarantee !!!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    That ought to make for some good eatin'. Mmm good, eat your heart out Juan Valdez. :D
    Reckon Juan ever -- maybe at the end of the picking season -- settles down to a meal of roasted burro and a nice cup of coffee?
  • Options
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Reckon Juan ever -- maybe at the end of the picking season -- settles down to a meal of roasted burro and a nice cup of coffee?
    I know I would. :)
  • Options
    I mean, you might as well. Used burros don't hold their value worth a damn.
  • Options
    Sure. And if it isn't too old, the meat won't be all ropey and gristly.
  • Options
    Exactly.

You know, a little known fact about burros is they won't go in the water. You can get behind them and push all you want.
  • Options
    All packages recieved!! All sticks are chillin in my big tupperdor and i gotta admit, i drool looking in there!

Joe....dude.....SCHWING!!! I love you man! All those sticks you sent me are awesome and i've been dying to try them all!! Cant wait until they are done resting!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Joe....dude.....SCHWING!!! I love you man! All those sticks you sent me are awesome and i've been dying to try them all!! Cant wait until they are done resting!!!
    Consider it a firm reminder that you military boys aren't the only ones that can lay down a good bombing. Hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    BTW Joe, are you a CHiP
  • Options
    Not that I'm aware of. I'm what they call a spark, or a sparky if you will.
  • Options
    Oh...the note...I sent it on a CHP paper that I got from somewhere. Here and I was trying to figure out what I could have said that made you think I was a CHiP. lol
  • Options
    Your not on CHP paper threw me off :) BTW, whats a sparky lol
  • Options
    A sparky is what a lot of other tradesmen call us Electricians. Hopefully the logic behind the nickname follows.