Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Coming Home Contest **bip Is Grand Prize Winner**

13»

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heck, I should have entered this, lol. Congrats again fellas for supporting another contest and MTuccelli your just way too giving...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Heck, I should have entered this, lol. Congrats again fellows for supporting another contest and MTuccelli your just way too giving...
    Well my friend I would send you something but I seem to be the only one here that doesn't have your address. I guess I need to put a heavy bounty on your head to get it?
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Heck, I should have entered this, lol. Congrats again fellows for supporting another contest and MTuccelli your just way too giving...
    Well my friend I would send you something but I seem to be the only one here that doesn't have your address. I guess I need to put a heavy bounty on your head to get it?
    I might know someone that has it, but that individual was sworn the the double utmost, kick your as@ from here to china and back if he hands it out. RCY- This friend of yours wants to know how long he should hold onto this address before giving it out so as not to have his as@ wind up in china without him
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    I might know someone that has it, but that individual was sworn the the double utmost, kick your as@ from here to china and back if he hands it out. RCY- This friend of yours wants to know how long he should hold onto this address before giving it out so as not to have his as@ wind up in china without him
    I have learned that everyone has a price and for the right price I am sure this friend you know could buy a new A$$ if he lost his original one for handing out the information