Comments

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha come on lighten up

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    That seems racist paul

Don't understand your post dude. It's a little personal to me to be falsely accused of racism. Going to assume you are kidding.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options

Im saying you're silly for assuming that he might happen to know Paul because they are both airplane mechanics. I don't assume you know Paul blart because you both have something to do with security. I'm sorry for blowing up.

• Options
    edited November 2022

I apologize to the whole for forgetting how sensitive the world is and will do better to keep my comments under control...

Edit: spell check

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster
    No need to apologize, Jim. It was obvious you meant it as a joke in reference to the air plane mechanic thing.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the funniest beef I've seen today (yesterday's was a tie between me/Bob, me/Ian, and mystery person/Ian's sweatshirt pockets)

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    This is the funniest beef I've seen today (yesterday's was a tie between me/Bob, me/Ian, and mystery person/Ian's sweatshirt pockets)

I think the funniest was the mystery person not liking my house coat pockets. Wait a minute...it hasn't been six days, Frank! What the heIl are you doing?

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm done with this thread 😉

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Teoracer.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @Teoracer .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Welcome @Teoracer

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Teoracer

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you found it @Teoracer. This sickness…uhh I mean hobby has significant meanings for a lot of us. Poke around in here, get your feet wet and jump in the vherf with us sometime to get to know everyone. You’ll find a thread marked for it with all the info you need.

• Options
    TeoracerTeoracer Posts: 20 ✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    Glad you found it @Teoracer. This sickness…uhh I mean hobby has significant meanings for a lot of us. Poke around in here, get your feet wet and jump in the vherf with us sometime to get to know everyone. You’ll find a thread marked for it with all the info you need.

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

• Options

Welcome @Teoracer. Glad to have you. Join us on the veherf sometime so we can meet you. Go to the New VHerf thread and read the first post on the first page for how to join. There is a link there.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @Teoracer. Nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you on our vHerf Zoom calls someday.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to have you aboard @Teoracer, be sure to keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    IcemanxxxvIcemanxxxv Posts: 6

@Yakster said:
    They're both aircraft mechanics. Is that a protected class?

Heck Yeah We're Protected Class!

I got a hole in my bucket I can't buy no beer!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

@Icemanxxxv said:

@Yakster said:
    They're both aircraft mechanics. Is that a protected class?

Heck Yeah We're Protected Class!

One of the first things you learn in the military is that you never mess with the cooks, your supply sergeant, or your mechanic. Protected class, protects your azz.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Todd.

• Options

Welcome to the forum @TRayB make yourself at home here. Post and comment and get on the vherf some night around 7:30pm CST there is usually someone on. Todd I hope you have a Happy New Year.

• Options

Welcome @TRayB

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Todd

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @TRayB there is a lot of good information to be found here. If you haven’t already you can check out the 2022 CCOM top 25 thread to get an idea of what a lot of us have enjoyed. We also enjoy a lot of the ones you mentioned. Stick around and jump in on the shenanigans. Just bring your thick skin….it is definitely a requirement. You can find a thread for the vherf we use with the link and info you need to log in. Join us some time to meet the real smartasses of the group lol.