Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Need some prayers

13»

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well Billy was discharged today. But it's a bitter sweet day, he started to have numbness in his arm and couldn't see. So looks like we r heading back to the hospital...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well Billy was discharged today. But it's a bitter sweet day, he started to have numbness in his arm and couldn't see. So looks like we r heading back to the hospital...
    Hang in there Krieg and Let Billy know were all pulling for him. Thanks for keeping us informed. Take Care
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Thinking of your brother in law and praying for his recovery. Keep the faith!
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Continued prayers, keep us posted on this last trip back to the hospital and on his daily progress. And please thank him for his service to our country. Semper Fi!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Billy has been at home now for a few days and is doing a lot better. He says that his out patient rehab guys are idiots so he has been having to work himself out, lol. Anyways...thanks for all the prayers guys, I know it has helped.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear he's at home, I'm sure he's happier to be home too. Thanks for letting us know.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Thanks for the update Krieg. Tell Billy to keep that positive mental attitude up!
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Glad to hear that he's back home and feeling better everyday, continued prayers...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Billy has been at home now for a few days and is doing a lot better. He says that his out patient rehab guys are idiots so he has been having to work himself out, lol. Anyways...thanks for all the prayers guys, I know it has helped.
    lots of times i had better suggestions for my healing etc than the people working with me ever did when i was messed up 10 years ago, tell him to keep up the good work, glad to hear everythings ok, if he is already bichin about the rehab guys he is on the way,lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I just saw this hope he's still recovering well my prayers are with him and all the family.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Just found this post Krieg...New set of prayers heading your way.