Home General Discussion
Options

kelly deal

just sent out another deal for you guys! check your email!!! :) if you want to be added to the list just email me at kgraffin@cigar.com. thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Sent another today
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    sidenote: Kelly my email got hacked the other day... so apologies for that incredibly awkward link.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    sidenote: Kelly my email got hacked the other day... so apologies for that incredibly awkward link.

haha I've been getting a lot of those lol its ok, delete works just fine :)
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Oh Kelly... you may have me on this one, will e mail back this evening if so. Gotta think on it. Just bought a new (used) car.. so ive been bleeding too much money... but need to celebrate... :)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Sent another today
    You killin me with those emails woman, but I like em!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I fell victim to Kelly's email deal again. IMO it was one of the best yet.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yep she got me to.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I got in on this as well. Thanks Kelly!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    There's yet another killer deal out there in email land fellas. Had to get in on it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Get this, Tim sends an e mail offer and I have to turn him down to scoop up more Kelly deals. That's like turning down a beer with "The Most Interesting Man in the World"! Unheard of! This girl has been turning out some killer deals. Girl, are you married??
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Get this, Tim sends an e mail offer and I have to turn him down to scoop up more Kelly deals. That's like turning down a beer with "The Most Interesting Man in the World"! Unheard of! This girl has been turning out some killer deals. Girl, are you married??
    haha no I am not married lol
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    kellyg:
    fla-gypsy:
    YET!!!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    kellyg:
    fla-gypsy:
    YET!!!!!
    If she treats her man as good as she treats us she'll definitely make someone a very happy man!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    kellyg:
    fla-gypsy:
    I think fla-gypsy is going to go all Joe Namath on Kelly.
  • Options
    Marker:
    kellyg:
    fla-gypsy:
    I think fla-gypsy is going to go all Joe Namath on Kelly.
    If only I was a younger man. LOL
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM This is what you made me think of when you posted that.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I'm Sorry I cant Blame Joe on that one, I love Suzy...Cant Blame fla-gypsy either..;o),, I remember watching that live..
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Marker:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM This is what you made me think of when you posted that.
    ROTFLMAO. That was priceless. Luv ya Joe.
  • Options
    Waiting patiently today for a Kelly deal. Like a wise man once said to me. Good things come to those who blah blah. I was going to listen to the rest but I left.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Waiting patiently today for a Kelly deal. Like a wise man once said to me. Good things come to those who blah blah. I was going to listen to the rest but I left.
    I just got her email. The price on the last item is INSANE. By far the lowest I've ever seen on them, and they're one of my favorite sticks. I guess I'll have to bite - just not sure if I'll stick to 10, or go for 25 of them :)
  • Options
    SOMFB!!!!!!!
    Those are amazing deals.

• Options
    totally just bit on those and the blitz...The Beard said they were "EXCELLENT" so that is all I needed. So stoked
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow! You are NEVER gonna beat those prices on some of those sticks!!!

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    yeah..........after holding out and resisting, and being strong...............I finally caved in to a Kelly deal

what's next...............?

• Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Todays deals are literally phenomenal. You'll never find a better deal on a few of them! I am so glad I got paid yesterday
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    Todays deals are literally phenomenal. You'll never find a better deal on a few of them! I am so glad I got paid yesterday
    OH ish man where the heck ya been? Glad to see ya posting again.

• Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    stephen_hannibal:
    GadwinDuil:
    OH ish man where the heck ya been? Glad to see ya posting again.

How could anyone ever leave BOTLs like you guys? :-)
    I've been around skulking every so often, but life has been extremely fun and busy for me lately to the point I can't remember last time I turned on my computer! Even now I'm using my phone to be on here but I miss you guys and think I'll try to be on a little more often!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Good to hear from you brother, you are missed around here!

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some great deals on Kellys email and not a bad way of trying some that I have been looking to " test" out...now if I can find that Tupperware....lol!
  • Options
    These deals are just too good to pass up. I just put together a sweet sampler of some good sticks at rock bottom pricing. My wife is getting very suspicious of all the e mail and money changing hands to some girl named Kelly