Home General Discussion
Options

kelly deal

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsy:
    These deals are just too good to pass up. I just put together a sweet sampler of some good sticks at rock bottom pricing. My wife is getting very suspicious of all the e mail and money changing hands to some girl named Kelly
    Haha I had the same problem. Months ago, she saw an email from Kelly and was like.." who the he11 is that?" I had to explain carefully lol.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    fla-gypsy:
    These deals are just too good to pass up. I just put together a sweet sampler of some good sticks at rock bottom pricing. My wife is getting very suspicious of all the e mail and money changing hands to some girl named Kelly
    Nothing wrong with that visual from my end.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, she's on a roll this week!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    I have never had the cigars in her offer this week. dbeck, if you can PM me some review or thoughts on it I would appreciate it. I don't know if I can fit the full amount but might be willing to split.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Yep., been good all week, my resistance is severley be challenged on this one..
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Now I know what a fish feels like when it has been gaffed, and is being pulled into the boat!
    I'm flopping on the deck as I type this

• Options
    The Kid:
    Yep., been good all week, my resistance is severley be challenged on this one..
    Her latest email came just minutes after I made an awesome deal with The Beard! What to do...???

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    While the latest deal may not be for everyone, MAN what a deal! I have always liked those but have a decent stock still and don't really smoke em like I used to. Anyone new to cigars or that still likes to keep some milder sticks on hand should jump all over it.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    While the latest deal may not be for everyone, MAN what a deal! I have always liked those but have a decent stock still and don't really smoke em like I used to. Anyone new to cigars or that still likes to keep some milder sticks on hand should jump all over it.
    Good to hear. I've heard/read some good things about these, and I needed some milder sticks for my stash - everything is medium and up.
  • Options
    Andy has a very nice sampler deal going on for those who like a little variety..I had to go in on this one.
  • Options
    Can I get a PM of the Andy deal please?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I didn't know Andy had email deals. We've emailed back and forth several times but no deal is sitting in my inbox. ???
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bigharpoon:
    I didn't know Andy had email deals. We've emailed back and forth several times but no deal is sitting in my inbox. ???
    shoot him an email and ask him to add you. you have to request to be added to these lists, as they are usually limited in quantity, and reserved for customers who have established some rapport. It's a great deal.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    PM sent
  • Options
    Marker:
    Can I get it also???

• Options
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    Can I get it also???
    PM sent DB
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Now that I know what the deal is I realize I got it earlier through tim's email. Pretty darn good deal.
  • Options
    I still don't get emails from Tim, and I've asked several times to be added to his email list..

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a PM too please.
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    Can I get a PM too please.
    pm sent
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    hat, Andy has an e mail deal too? All this time I thought I was special with Kelly. Somebody send me a pm with Andy's deal, please
  • Options
    Nice deal! Thanks Kid.
  • Options
    Pm sent fla-gypsy
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I'd love a pm on this deal too
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thanks guys but this is the same as the Tim deal, are they always the same?
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    With all this chatter on Andy's email deal, I'd like to see it as well too please. Thanks brothers! I to have posted back and forth with him and bought over the phone and yet I still have to see a deal shot my way.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    With all this chatter on Andy's email deal, I'd like to see it as well too please. Thanks brothers! I to have posted back and forth with him and bought over the phone and yet I still have to see a deal shot my way.
    Comin at ya,, sent a pm to you too Daniel
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Thanks guys but this is the same as the Tim deal, are they always the same?
    Yes, Andy and Tim send out the same deals but I guess they each have their own email list. Kelly's deals are separate from Andy & Tim.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Can a brother get some deal info please? Lol