Home General Discussion
Options

August CotM

2»

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Another thought I had was maybe another level of product would work. A step up from the standard cigar of the month club. I know I'd probably rather pay my 33 bucks a month and get 1-3 Opus X quality sticks than the current format. But, I might be very alone in that sentiment.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Russ55:
    Another thought I had was maybe another level of product would work. A step up from the standard cigar of the month club. I know I'd probably rather pay my 33 bucks a month and get 1-3 Opus X quality sticks than the current format. But, I might be very alone in that sentiment.
    Im'with ya here but I'm betting that would be near impossible with the price/availabilty that manufacturers (not just AF) demand from Ccom when it comes to high-end sticks. But if I'm wrong (happens about 5 times a day) then Hellz ya bring on the premiums.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Anyone get their's yet? Mine still isn't even showing up in my order history. Wonder what's up?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    skweekz:
    Anyone get their's yet? Mine still isn't even showing up in my order history. Wonder what's up?
    Quote from the Goddess 'The Club goes out around the last Wednesday of every month,'

That would be tomorrow.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    skweekz:
    Quote from the Goddess 'The Club goes out around the last Wednesday of every month,'

That would be tomorrow.

Ah thanks for the heads up. I dunno why I had it in my head that it was the 27th of every month
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    +1 Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when the ship date generally was. Looks like tomorrow the 31st.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Cool, this will be my first one. If August had been I would probably have been a bit irked, as I'm not a Ghurka fan at all.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Cool, this will be my first one. If August had been I would probably have been a bit irked, as I'm not a Ghurka fan at all.
    If it's your first, you're gonna like it, some extras in there! I'm curious as to what's coming this month, didn't Alex hint something special? Also, just to say it, I'm a fan of the COTM. Usually a good mix, sometimes fantastic. I wasn't too thrilled with the Cusano shipment, they're not bad, just a little "meh" for the money. The cutter was GREAT though!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I think the special cigar is the reconquista.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    granneja:
    That would be dope.

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    stephen_hannibal:
    granneja:
    That would be dope.

It is, I got the lineup a few weeks ago. Very impressive, but that stick makes the whole CotM worth it...especially if they send it in the coffin!
  • Options
    It's the reason I signed up. That and the armadas that come wither the first order. If the selection is good for the other four a ticks they may just make a regular of me.
  • Options
    Shawn what is the entire line up? PM me when you get a chance.
  • Options
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent
    me too.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    stephen_hannibal:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent
    me too.
    me too, PLEASE!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent
    me too.
    me too, PLEASE!
    All PMs are replied
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent

Me, too, please?
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    granneja:
    ==>PM sent

Me, too, please?
    Sent...congrats on 100 posts by the way!
  • Options
    Thanks for the PM Shaun! Congrats on the 1000 posts Marty!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the PM, Shaun.

Ooops, I wasn't even watching my post count. Thanks for the heads-up, Granneja.