Home General Discussion

Oh, god! Now I've done it!

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Photobucket

Needless to say this is taking a big bite out of my cigar budget.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! Now go smoke a good one!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Maybe later when I can feel my fingers and my toes.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Congrats Mike!!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Congrats!

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Congrates Dude! when I picked my girls out two months ago I add up all the cigars In my cab and used that as my budget. I didn't want to hear "you spend more on cigars then my ring..:)"
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats. I bought mine before I started smoking but luckly I went high enough anytime she mentions my buying I just point to it LOL.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Maybe later when I can feel my fingers and my toes.
    Is it the Ice or cold feet??lol congratulations, Remember we're all **** so just go along with everything she says and know she's probably right anyway....
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Looks good brother! Congrats!!!
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    That's awesome. Congrats brother. Does she know yet?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
    bip:
    In a few hours she will!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll say no. That way you get your cigar budget back!!! I'm pull'n for ya bro!!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Congrats man!!!!!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    y2pascoe:
    bip:
    In a few hours she will!
    good luck and congrats man. I'll never forget popping the question to my wife. One of the best days of my life. So even though your probably nervous as hell, try to enjoy it brother.
  • Congrats! I proposed this week as well. Something must be in the air!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Congrats dude.

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Good luck and congratulations, I was nervous as hell too. Once it was done I was so releaved.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OHHHHHH SNAP! Congrats brother!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    Congrats! I proposed this week as well. Something must be in the air!
    Congrats to you both!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I'm engaged as well and couldn't be happier! Such a blessing! Enjoy it, man!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man another one down. JK. Congrats brother. I married my girl 6 months after our first date. 16 years ago.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    Mike, congrats. This is the best thing I ever did in my life, except for meeting j0z3r in person.........
    Meeting Joe in person is pretty impressive although Leonard in the speedo is a very close second....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    Meeting Joe in person is pretty impressive although Leonard in the speedo is a very close second....
    You guys are sick.. Congratulations, are you planning a special occasion to ask the question ?
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Congrats Man

I've been married so long I have quit counting the years. I will give you the same advice that I gave my son on his wedding day. The wife is always right, just say yes dear then go do what you were going to do anyway.

Now go have a good cigar.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations brother. Post some pics of the cigar you have afterwards.
    And I am officially engaged!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    What.. Your suppose to keep the ring in your pocket waiting for just the right moment, and then out to dinner, and then drive around to show all her friends. You wrapped it up in 10 hours. Is the wedding tomorrow ?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Oh no Todd...nobody should ever, EVER put meeting me so high. I have to question what you've done your whole life now...I mean, have you been living in a cave with your eyes shut and your ears covered just rocking back and forth? Lolol jkjk.Wink [;)]
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Congrats!