Home General Discussion

Oh, god! Now I've done it!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats man.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Congrats! Don't get caught up in the planning. Let her make the decisions on the planning and sit back, smoke a cigar and drink some bourbon.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Congrats! Don't get caught up in the planning. Let her make the decisions on the planning and sit back, smoke a cigar and drink some bourbon.
    I'll second that... Congratulations!!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    CONGRATS!!!

I'm also heading down this road... Let me know what happens to your cigar budget :/
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Congratulations. Kids in the future I'm hoping. My wife & I had our first son this year. hes 10months now, & its been the best thing that ever happened to us.
  • y2pascoe:
    And I am officially engaged!
    Congratz! :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Mike! Hopefully next time I'm in town, I get to meet the lucky lady! The only advice I can think of is to skimp on the wedding and go big on the honeymoon..... Just keep telling your fiance every time she adds another $500 to the budget that that's $500 less she can get in spa treatments at the resort. She'll start to get it eventually. ;-)
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Congrats Mike! Hopefully next time I'm in town, I get to meet the lucky lady! The only advice I can think of is to skimp on the wedding and go big on the honeymoon..... Just keep telling your fiance every time she adds another $500 to the budget that that's $500 less she can get in spa treatments at the resort. She'll start to get it eventually. ;-)
    Thanks, Marty! Appreciate the advice, in less than 48 hours she's already in full on planning mode. This is going to be a wild ride!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats, start stocking up on sticks before you have to talk about stocking up on diapers/wipes. =)
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats!!! Now life will really begin.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Congrats, start stocking up on sticks before you have to talk about stocking up on diapers/wipes. =)
    LOL For sure