Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm clueless!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Gilligan's Island
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Clue 5: The lead actor is THE iconic American, the other is known for his WWII movies.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Donovan's Reef
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Donovan's Reef
    Give the man a cigar...or 5. ;) I used to watch old movies with my mom on rainy Saturday mornings before my soccer games and this was always one of my favorites. I may be the only person under 60 to have this on DVD. :) Send me your addy, if you please.
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    Donovan's Reef
    Give the man a cigar...or 5. ;) I used to watch old movies with my mom on rainy Saturday mornings before my soccer games and this was always one of my favorites. I may be the only person under 60 to have this on DVD. :) Send me your addy, if you please.
    Nice! Pm sent. Let me think a moment on the next movie.
    Clue 1: After a little thinking, I realized that I've only seen 2 movies at the theater this calendar year. The movie you are trying to guess is one of them.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    World war z
    Money can't buy taste
    Clue 1: After a little thinking, I realized that I've only seen 2 movies at the theater this calendar year. The movie you are trying to guess is one of them. Clue 2: One of the actors in this film is also one of the screenwriters.
    Clue 1: After a little thinking, I realized that I've only seen 2 movies at the theater this calendar year. The movie you are trying to guess is one of them. Clue 2: One of the actors in this film is also one of the screenwriters. Clue 3: You can probably name more actors in this film than any other film. (this should give it away....)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Expendables?
    onestrangeone:
    The Expendables?
    Nope. Expendables was a couple years ago, I think.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Movie 43
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Danno for the tasty winnings!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Ocean's13
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    This is the End?
    pelirrojo:
    This is the End?
    Yes Sir!!! I'm pretty sure I have your address saved already. I'll pm you if you I can't find it.
    Woohoo! I finally saw one I knew. You guys watch some crazy movies. I'll start thinking of a new one and post a clue up tonight or in the morning.
    OK clue number 1.

The director of this film has been credited for 5 full length feature films.
    pelirrojo:
    OK clue number 1.

Clue number 2

This movie is based loosely around a ballet.
    Received my movie trivia winnings today from Kevin. Way over the top with this selection. Thanks again man. Untitled
    pelirrojo:
    pelirrojo:
    OK clue number 1.

Clue number 2

This movie is based loosely around a ballet.

Clue number 3

The actress playing the main character won an Oscar for "Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role." (recently) Don't everybody guess all at once now...
    SleevePlz:
    pelirrojo:
    This is the End?
    Yes Sir!!! I'm pretty sure I have your address saved already. I'll pm you if you I can't find it.
    DC#9405 5036 9930 0065 8566 27 This goes in the mail tomorrow. I ran out of packing tape half way through packaging this up or it would have gone out today.
  • Black Swan
    scooter mcgee:
    Black Swan

Winner! Check your inbox good sir.
    I received an amazing selection from Mr. Schaaf today. Thank you very much Anthony. I've not had any of these and very much look forward to giving them a try. Above and beyond sir!
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    G
    pelirrojo:
    I received an amazing selection from Mr. Schaaf today. Thank you very much Anthony. I've not had any of these and very much look forward to giving them a try. Above and beyond sir!
    Glad they arrived safely. I believe all of them were in your wishlist in your bio. So they seemed like safe bets. The Oliva V is a 2010 Maduro, I believe. Enjoy!
  • Next Movie 1st Hint: Winner of 5 Academy Awards
  • 2nd Hint: Including Best Director