Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Garen, i cant hear you over the epilady Im using to shave my accessories. lol
    Well, lets add another hint or 2 in here...then I'll start getting obvious....For now, the movie is listed as both a drama and comedy and it could be considered a "coming of age" movie.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Sixteen Candles.
    It is not sixteen candles.....The movie was released in 1989 and deals with a small town abuzz about a single event....If nothing today, i will basically give it away tomorrow.
    Wynona Ryder in Heathers?
    Flush, you have another 14hrs---but seem to be the only one playing. The actress is Wynona Ryder...the movie is NOT Heathers.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I know I don't have the 25 post min and i'm not on the good traders list but i would like to get in this. Edward scissorhands
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Great Balls of Fire
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    Given the clues it should to be one of the two above. Althogh There is 1 more movie and ESH was released in 1990. The only other option is Welcom Home Roxy Carmichael and I didnt see it.
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    I had that once after a year one night in Tiajuana with a particularly questionable lady.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Thewelder:
    I know I don't have the 25 post min and i'm not on the good traders list but i would like to get in this. Edward scissorhands

I'm not on a good trader list, or traded with anybody for that matter, but Edward Scissorhands came out in 1990, just as an FYI. Great movie
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭

nightmaremike31:
    Thewelder:

I'm not on a good trader list, or traded with anybody for that matter, but Edward Scissorhands came out in 1990, just as an FYI. Great movie

I'm gonna use my age for this one. What do you want from me I was three years when that movie came out and only two when the movie in question came out. Is it ok for me to use that. lol

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Vulchor:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    I had that once after a year one night in Tiajuana with a particularly questionable lady.
    At least they weren't Great Blue Balls of Fire!
    Fourtotheflush:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    Given the clues it should to be one of the two above. Althogh There is 1 more movie and ESH was released in 1990. The only other option is Welcom Home Roxy Carmichael and I didnt see it.
    Flush....You are correct sir. Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael is indeed the movie.....PM me your info if you would kind sir.
    Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael came out in 1990.
    Vulchor:
    Fourtotheflush:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    Flush....You are correct sir. Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael is indeed the movie.....PM me your info if you would kind sir.

I just saw this and Im going away tonight. Ill have a question up on Monday. I already have a movie picked out, just need to phrase the question.
    jpclotfelter:
    Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael came out in 1990.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100911/

You are correct. I was looking at another site that had it released in 89.

I also saw sites that listed it as 1989. Either way, I have been in love with Winona Ryder before that movie and still am. Yet somehow, she continues to evade me---too bad she isnt so good at shoplifting.
    Vulchor:
    Fourtotheflush:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    I forgot, PM sent Saturday.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Vulchor:
    Fourtotheflush:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    This is one of my favorite actors, he has won an oscar.
    But not for this movie

In this movie he did a monologue in a room with other people.

While filming they took the people out and replaced them with tennis balls.

Name the actor and movie. Its a good movie too!
    The Jerk - Steve Martin
    Nope
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Howard the Duck - Howard the Duck
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Vulchor:
    Fourtotheflush:
    jpclotfelter:
    Great Balls of Fire
    This is one of my favorite actors, he has won an oscar.
    But not for this movie

In this movie he did a monologue in a room with other people.

While filming they took the people out and replaced them with tennis balls.

Name the actor and movie. Its a good movie too!
    Pete Sampras in "I look like a gorilla"
    nope nope.
    Ok, Another hint. The main character is kidnapped.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Ransom?
    nope
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Edit: removing answer. I re-read the clues after I posted, I was wrong.
    New guess?