Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• My awesome winnings from SleevePlz. All are new for me. Thanks! image
  • Secondhand Lions?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around the world in 80 days?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Nope and Nope.

clue 3: story centers on a small group of friends deported from their home country.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    perk...your package will go out on friday...sorry for the delay, big week at work
    No worries man, hope it's big in a good way.
    perkinke:
    No worries man, hope it's big in a good way.
    not in sales.....big week just means lots of headaches for me
    on its way:

Sweet, thanks Brian!

Clue three: movie is anthropomorphic
    The Rescuers Down Under? Only thing I can think of right now lol don't laugh :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Me thinks me knows. Great movie.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    90+ Irishman:
    The Rescuers Down Under? Only thing I can think of right now lol don't laugh :P
    Why laugh? that was a GREAT movie! Wrong answer, but great flick. :)
    Clue 4: the subplot's (which actually kicks off the main plot) main character was actually rewritten based on the director's personality and mannerisms.
    perkinke:
    Clue 4: the subplot's (which actually kicks off the main plot) main character was actually rewritten based on the director's personality and mannerisms.
    I really want to get this figured out but after the Rescuers guess I am stumped
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Madagascar 3: Europe's most wanted????
    Shizzsis:
    Madagascar 3: Europe's most wanted????
    Close!
    Madagascar 2? Lol
    Ok I think it is .....UP ! ???
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    90+ Irishman:
    Madagascar 2? Lol
    Close as well!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LOL. Just figured it out. Good choice. And good clues. LOL
    Well. Just plain ole" Madagascar" then????
    Shizzsis:
    Well. Just plain ole" Madagascar" then????
    Theeeeeere it is!! I've already got your addy and an idea. ;)
    Whew....Had to work for that one... Thank-you...Let me think today and will come up with a good one and clues for the weekend ... Idea????
    Clue # 1- Science fiction film.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Blade Runner
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Martel:
    Blade Runner

Fan of the movie? Or the book? Not many people would name that as their choice...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 Monkeys
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Martel:
    Blade Runner

Fan of the movie? Or the book? Not many people would name that as their choice...
    Just a classic; I do like it...I could have gone for War of the Worlds, Metropolis, or La Voyage Dans La Lune.

I am too much of a sci-fi buff to mention PocohAvatar.

But 13 Monkeys? Wow, it's been forever since I've seen that...I don't remember it being great, but I remember thinking it was interesting.

Nope, just a fan of Sci-fi and Film Noir thus Blade Runner.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    artificial intelligence or AI