Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    wahooschock:
    0patience:
    wahooschock:
    Yay. Thanks for letting me in on the fun guys. Gimme a bit to come up with somethin. I have a feeling no matter what I pick or how vague it is Eulogy will get it...he knows me too well.
    Out in today's mail.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Hoping this comes tomorrow. ..somehow its made it to Massachusetts and new Hampshire. .never done that before lol usually early not late
    Last I remembered, NH is further than Mass.
    At least when I lived in Weymouth, Mass, NH was quite a bit north.
    But that's USPS logic for ya. LOL!
    lol it is much further. almost looks like its heading to maine. ive tracked all sorts of packages from all over the states...its never gone past me lol. kinda getting upset with the post office. all my sticks are set aside for people so its a cig for me...I am not a nice guy when I am smoking cigs. I apologize in advance if I get snippy today.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    0patience:
    wahooschock:
    0patience:
    wahooschock:
    Yay. Thanks for letting me in on the fun guys. Gimme a bit to come up with somethin. I have a feeling no matter what I pick or how vague it is Eulogy will get it...he knows me too well.
    Out in today's mail.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Hoping this comes tomorrow. ..somehow its made it to Massachusetts and new Hampshire. .never done that before lol usually early not late
    Last I remembered, NH is further than Mass.
    At least when I lived in Weymouth, Mass, NH was quite a bit north.
    But that's USPS logic for ya. LOL!
    lol it is much further. almost looks like its heading to maine. ive tracked all sorts of packages from all over the states...its never gone past me lol. kinda getting upset with the post office. all my sticks are set aside for people so its a cig for me...I am not a nice guy when I am smoking cigs. I apologize in advance if I get snippy today.
    What the hell??
    This still hasn't made it to where it is supposed to go?
    Is there a Stillwater, New Hampshire??
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clue #4 - One of the actors in this movie is known for having the second most appearances in Star Trek episodes.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Clue #4 - One of the actors in this movie is known for having the second most appearances in Star Trek episodes.
    That will for sure give it away
  • Options
    yay its finally in ny. don't know if it lands today or tomorrow but who cares at least its in the right state lol
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Couldnt get to th PO today and have no way till monday. Sorry for the delay on your winnings brother.
  • Options
    image yay it came!! nice selection brother. thanks so much.longest note ever..like an invisible novel lol
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    image yay it came!! nice selection brother. thanks so much.longest note ever..like an invisible novel lol
    I always forget to put a note.
    Good thing I put the humi-care in there. LOL!
    The Decadas has a ton of age on it. So hopefully it will be really good for you.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Clue #5 - Most of the main actors in this film are under the age of 16.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Clue #1 - This movie is set on the other side of the pond.
    Clue #2 - The movie is based on a book.
    Clue #3 - This movie has been classified as both a drama and a comedy.
    Still stuck on Harry Potter, but I didn't know Harry Potter was in Star Trek. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I know the answer to #4; probably my favorite Trek character. But the only movie I can remember seeing him in is Con Air.

ETA, as I continue to think about him, I can also remember his parts in Mystery, Alaska and Far and Away.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    I know the answer to #4; probably my favorite Trek character. But the only movie I can remember seeing him in is Con Air.

ETA, as I continue to think about him, I can also remember his parts in Mystery, Alaska and Far and Away.
    Yep. You've got the right guy. He's also got a current role in Hell On Wheels.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No clue; I don't google.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Clue #6 - The movie is about class warfare... literally.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Clue #1 - This movie is set on the other side of the pond.
    Clue #2 - The movie is based on a book.
    Clue #3 - This movie has been classified as both a drama and a comedy.
    Clue #6 - The movie is about class warfare... literally.
    Clue #7 - One of the main characters is nicknamed after a legendary Apache chief.
  • Options
    Wow. I seem to have picked a real stumper! Here's a two-word clue that should give it away if there's anybody out there that has ever seen this flick....

Clue #8 - "Toss Pot!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Every time I think I know this, I realize I don't lol. I won't google so I can't wait to see what this movie is.....
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Red Dawn? oh wait oops wrong type of warfare
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Mailman just showed up with this awesome bunch of CAO goodness from wahooschuck for my prize winnings! Great lookin' sticks, bro, and cool sticker too! Extra bonus that these showed up on my birthday! Woohoo! Thanks brother!

• Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Mailman just showed up with this awesome bunch of CAO goodness from wahooschuck for my prize winnings! Great lookin' sticks, bro, and cool sticker too! Extra bonus that these showed up on my birthday! Woohoo! Thanks brother!

Nice one!
  • Options
    Glad they made it ok lol enjoy brother
  • Options
    So, I seem to have come up with a movie that no except me has seen. If you need to use Google, feel free to do so. In the meantime, here's the next clue...

Clue #9 - The name of this film is a reference to what happens to those who are captured in battle.
  • Options
    Casualty of war?
  • Options
    Big''nBall''n:
    Casualty of war?
    Nope.

If nobody gets it after the tenth clue, do I win a prize? LOL

Clue #10 - The actor who plays the school master in this movie also plays the role of "The Onion Knight" in the Game of Thrones series on HBO.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucker punch?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Sucker punch?
    Nope.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    I know what it is but I don't want to answer. Too much longer and I'll push the button and answer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    War of the Buttons? I cheated and used google though so feel free to do what you wish!!
  • Options
    james40:
    War of the Buttons? I cheated and used google though so feel free to do what you wish!!
    Haha! Finally! I thought I was gonna be giving clues till next year! Addy please, James!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    james40:
    Haha! Finally! I thought I was gonna be giving clues till next year! Addy please, James!
    I have never heard of that movie. Glad someone got it.