Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I don't have "lists," but if I had a list an actress in this movie would be on it, and has been probably since the first time I ever remember seeing her in anything, before she was really well-known.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are the same age this may help me a bit. I will have to think about this one.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Two are coming to mind, Kelly Labrock and Christy Brinkly. I'll gues Labrock in weird science.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Martel - your 5-er is in da mail. 

9505 5123 1659 5177 0101 16

Hope you find something you like in there!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Usaf06 said:
    Two are coming to mind, Kelly Labrock and Christy Brinkly. I'll gues Labrock in weird science.
    Nope, but great movie.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel said:
    My wife and I don't have "lists," but if I had a list an actress in this movie would be on it, and has been probably since the first time I ever remember seeing her in anything, before she was really well-known.
    2: This movie is a sequel.

Methinks another clue is in order. I have a guess but since I just won, I gotta keep me trap shut. LOL
    Martel said:
    Martel said:
    This movie came out 18 years ago.

Martel said:
    Martel said:

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbusters 2
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll 2
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    star wars: empire strikes back
    Hard to kill
    -- Winston Churchill

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universal soldier 2
    Apocalypse Now II
    Martel said:
    Martel said:
    Martel said:
    Remember, sequels have rules.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candyman 2
    Oh, That clue gave it away for me.  Too bad I just won.  LOL!  Must.....Not....Say....Anything......  LOL
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, I know!
    saw 2
    texas chain saw massacre 2 
    -- Winston Churchill

Martel said:
    Martel said:
    Martel said:
    Martel said:
    Remember, sequels have rules.
    This sequel has a movie within it about the first movie.

Ah, this is killing me.  Pun intended!
    scream 2
    thinking you got it squirrel. See even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
    -- Winston Churchill

That's it!  I was dying to scream out the answer. Puns intended. LOL
    scream 2
    You got it.  SMG: my mom always watched All My Children, pre-Buffy days for her.

PM me the address.

Oh **** I won? Sorry, I wasn't expecting that haha. Pm and new hints coming
    hint 1: the main character is a racer
    hint 1: the main character is a racer
    and since I was a day late, here's hint 2: there were a lot of different species throughout the movie