Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    @skydiverD are you game to shake this up a bit?
    Well, I'm gonna do some past history on this thread and choose someone who hasn't won in at least a while and they will be declared the victor!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Way to go @jimmyv723

You are the lucky winner of this Movie Trivia Contest.  You really know your movies.  LOL  Now, as tradition has it, it is your turn to come up with a movie. 

PM me your addy and I'll send your prize pack out this Friday. I'm traveling this whole week or it would be sooner. 

Fyi - if you're curious about why I did this, it's to help resurrect a dying thread. LOL 
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Might be waiting a while. Jimmy's kinda been busy. I won't say more than that
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, I got the package out today. 
    edited August 2015
    Ok. On the road this week. I'll select someone else.

Y'all:  Should I maybe try to grab someone who hasn't been in here?  Anoint them the winner and send a prize pack?  Then publicly shame them into participating?  LOL. I'm not above doing so.  :D

Or, I could  choose  @twistedstem :D
    let me know what yall think I should do. Hee hee!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Ok. On the road this week. I'll select someone else.

Y'all:  Should I maybe try to grab someone who hasn't been in here?  Anoint them the winner and send a prize pack?  Then publicly shame them into participating?  LOL. I'm not above doing so.  :D
    Make it so... bring some life back to the thread
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Lol ridiculous
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Thanks Alan these landed in my mailbox this morning, can't wait to try them. Nice choices!  :)image@Eulogy only one I've tried before was the Bradley... and I liked it.
    Thanks again brutha.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    I hope you find something you like. Enjoy. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Alan
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Lol ridiculous
    In light of jimmyv absence, I have selected a new winner!!

congrats @wahooschockSend me your addy and I'll get your prize pack out ASAP.  :p
    Eulogy said:
    I hope you find something you like. Enjoy. 
    They look so inviting I already smoked the illusione. Been wanting to try a few of these. About to bbq and have another. Don't know which one will be my next victim. You out did yourself on these I'm gonna close my eyes and grab one in a few. Great timing too... it's my day off
    skydiverD said:
    Lol ridiculous
    In light of jimmyv absence, I have selected a new winner!!

congrats @wahooschockSend me your addy and I'll get your prize pack out ASAP.  :p
    Wahoo!!!!
    Winner winner chicken dinner.
    He's about to have a baby and I'm not sure if he has the time or resources to participate. 
    Have time. No sticks.or I'd be more active here. Sorry!
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Why are all these threads dying?
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These "contests" are the veil/ political cover to allow us to a) buy many cigars
    b) share them with many of the fine gentlemen on this site. This is and always will be ok...at least from my POV. 

The problem that this thread suffers from is a tight feedback loop. The same handful of people are interested in the topic/ contest. 

We could shake up the game structure or prize. Or come up with an entirely new game. 

edited September 2015
    To the top. Trying to bring this back from the dead. We need some new players. I still owe a prize pack to somebody. LOL 

maybe be we should make it mandatory for any noobs that join to play a few rounds. LOL 

How else can we shake this up to get some more interest?  Perhaps even just make a new game altogether.  thoughts?  Edit:  Duh, just read the above post saying then same thing. LOL Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake  :D
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con Air

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

101 Dalmatians 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     World War Z
    How to be a serial killer
    Talladega Nights

.....did i win?

High Tension 
    edited September 2015
    You guys are all winners in my book.

I have chosen one of you at random as the contest winner.  prize pack going out this weekend.   >:)
    Congrats to the winner!

9405 8036 9930 0064 0121 62

berter start thinking about a movie, as its your turn.....
    men in black 2

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so @skydiverD picked me as the lucky random winner. He sent me an amazing selectionof sticks . Thank you brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Okay so @skydiverD picked me as the lucky random winner. He sent me an amazing selectionof sticks . Thank you brother!!image

HERE WE GO!!!

CLUE # 1 ) This is an older holiday movie!