Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fear and loathing in Las Vegas 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gangs of New york
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fear and loathing in Las Vegas 
    Winner winner!
  • Options
    @firehouseguy pm me your address!
  • Options
    I surrender...ok I have a movie here is my clue. He'll be dead before I hit the ground.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Clue number 2. "Mississippi"
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black snake moan 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Movie! El Dorado, Starring the Duke. Mississippi seen here on the left:

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Drat
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Great Movie! El Dorado, Starring the Duke. Mississippi seen here on the left:

Sorry buddy wasn't responding to you. Winner winner chicken dinner. One of my favorites. P.m. me your Addy and I'll get something out in the next couple of days. Now it's your turn.
  • Options
    Ha, that's alright. I was dumbfounded but figured you knew best. Didn't wanna end up like that **** skin hat, Pilgrim  ;)

Thanks for the contest buddy; PM coming your way.
  • Options
    I'll get the first clue out around 10pm. Gotta go back and watch the movie again when I get home.
  • Options
    Okay, first clue: The salesman's phone number is Chelsea 27099.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glengarry Glen Ross
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Movie quote: "My idea is she's scattered all over town, a leg in the East River..."
  • Options
  • Options
    Another clue: this was the only movie Grace Kelly ever smoked in while on screen.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're making it too easy... I know what it is, but just won one so I'm sitting this one out.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Awwh come on, Peter. You know you're ready for another fiver  ;)

Wasn't getting any bites. Figured the majority of the young guns on here hadn't seen this one.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TCM just did a Hitchcock marathon last month, and I watched it twice, so it was easy to remember.  Let some other brother win it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    TCM just did a Hitchcock marathon last month, and I watched it twice, so it was easy to remember.  Let some other brother win it.
    Nice way to sneak a clue in there Peter!   ;)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can sneak clues in. I didn't catch all the rules.
  • Options
    Yeah I caught the marathon - never pass up on Hitchcock. I wish they'd rerun some if his Alfred Hitchcock Presents... shows.

Thanks for sneaking in a clue Peter. Here's another quote: Let me borrow that portable keyhole.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hitchcock and Truffaut documentary was very good. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Totally off topic, but any of you guys a fan of Noir Alley on TCM? I'd love to have a smoking room like the set they use!

My only gripe is they run the show at 10AM on Sunday mornings. Film Noirs should only be viewed at night with a good cigar and bourbon/brandy. 
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke
  • Options
    Devildog1 said:
    Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ex82vGlMk