Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flip it @Wylaff

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo?
    That is close enough! 
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. 
    The first movie was released in Swedish and much better than the English version. The books were great and the movies followed the story pretty well. 
    I will get your prize out tomorrow or Monday Wayne.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Ooohooooohooohooo. Give me a couple hours to thing of a good clue.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Don't google it please!

"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boogie Nights!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Lil Pony
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Monty Python the Meaning of Life.  ;)
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Year one
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space balls
  • Options
    I was drunk.

Miss Shelley Duvall did this movie right after Popeye with Robin Williams.

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only two movies I know she has been the one you just mentioned and the shining 

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmmm.....Shelley Duvall. Just don't google any recent photos of her and you'll be fine. That was a buzz kill  :s
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    This is the best dwarf movie until Willow.

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow White...Nailed it!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Snow White...Nailed it!
    Funny you should mention it. This movie actually cut a cast member to drop it to 6 dwarves, so as not to violate any Disney copyrights. (They left him credited, but removed all of his scenes)

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin Hood the prince of thieves, lol Kevin Costner could pass for a dwarf, lol
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options

¡Gracias mi amigo! @Guitarded

That hair O' the doggo is a cute little guy.

• Options
    5th clue: This movie helped Terry Gilliam gain enough notoriety to get the funding necessary to film "Brazil!"

• Options
    Holy crap. I've been waiting all week to send this freakin' package. Somebody needs to figure this damn thing out already. It involves time travel.

• Options
    Smokey and The Bandit.
    Ooooops...that is timed travel.  :s
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time bandits 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Freaking Finally. While I doubt I ave anything to share that you don't already have, I will get something out shortly. 

Let me know if you would rather some local beer.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the beer, BAM
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Apologies for taking so long to post these. Winnings from @firehouseguy back in October. Thanks bud - some great stuff here. Finally had a chance to catalog them tonight. Really interested in that Luchador. It's got some native PA filler.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    CCOM has some Luchadors on clearance, use the WINTER10 code. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Thanks @Yakster but those are made by Baccarat. That one above is made by a company called Leccia (never heard of them before). Checked the blends and they're totally different. Still might buy a fiver.
  • Options
    The ones I ordered today off the site are the Sam Leccia ones, I really like 'em.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    First clue: This movie was released in the 80's. 

second clue: Putter

Third Clue: Not caddy shack or gold related
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter