Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1400401403405406423

Comments

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hello

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Grumpier old men

  • BrokegunnerBrokegunner People's Republic of KaliforniaPosts: 149 ✭✭✭✭

    This is a wild guess.... Ghostbusters?

    "Not all heroes eat crepes"

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Was she a redhead?

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Jrflickster said:
    Grumpier old men

    Close enough. I was going for the first one but both are acceptable since the second one had Sophia also one of the sexiest women to ever be on the silver screen. Send me your addy. I don’t get home until the 10th so it’ll be a bit.

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 8,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    Was she a redhead?

    Yep. But too late 😉

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭


    I'll post one tonight when I get done walking

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Alright next up is a Sci-fi/Comedy

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Grumpiest old men

    Don't look ↑
  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Platoon

    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Spaceballs

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Jrflickster said:
    Alright next up is a Sci-fi/Comedy

    Saturday Night V-herf?!
    Starring our own @Patrickbrick and an improvised cast of characters. 😎

    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Spaceballs

    Winner

    Did we just become best friends. Good guess pm me your address please.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Movie is a western comedy.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Son of Paleface

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Plot involves a land grab.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

    McClintock

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades 9505 5066 9371 1248 1433 60

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

    3 One of the screenplays writers also wrote the theme song.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Why are you shouting at us?

    Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

    He used the octothorpe symbol to denote clue No. 3 which is converted into a hashtag on this forum which results in the strident font.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    He used the octothorpe symbol to denote clue No. 3 which is converted into a hashtag on this forum which results in the strident font.

    Thank you for clarification.

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    He used the octothorpe symbol to denote clue No. 3 which is converted into a hashtag on this forum which results in the strident font.

    Say huh 🤨

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:

    @Yakster said:
    He used the octothorpe symbol to denote clue No. 3 which is converted into a hashtag on this forum which results in the strident font.

    Say huh 🤨

    The pound sign at the start of a line in the forum makes the text big like this

    BombRusty

    Don't look ↑
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hahhahhahahaa...🖕🏻

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That's what I said.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    Hahhahhahahaa...🖕🏻

    Ha

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Sign In or Register to comment.