Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kaspera79:
    Damnn,, I hate to see you hanging here....."What The #$*! Do We Know !? " ( A quantum fable) It's time to get wise. Or, W.T.F.D.W.K. With our deaf girl Marlee Matlin. I don't think anyone here ever saw that movie except for you Brandon, You do come up with some obscure movies.
    Thank you thank you thank you....actually another BOTL here has seen this, but he was ineligible to answer.

Send me some info Kas, I'll get something out to you monday.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    kaspera79:
    Damnn,, I hate to see you hanging here....."What The #$*! Do We Know !? " ( A quantum fable) It's time to get wise. Or, W.T.F.D.W.K. With our deaf girl Marlee Matlin. I don't think anyone here ever saw that movie except for you Brandon, You do come up with some obscure movies.
    Thank you thank you thank you....actually another BOTL here has seen this, but he was ineligible to answer.

Damn, I remember seeing that on the shelf when I used to got "rent" movies back in the days... I'll have to look for it on the netflix. I heard it was good.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    nightmaremike31:
    bbc020:
    kaspera79:

Damn, I remember seeing that on the shelf when I used to got "rent" movies back in the days... I'll have to look for it on the netflix. I heard it was good.
    I too have seen that movie. It was very eye opening. I love quantum mechanics.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Okay, bbc.. P.M. sent. Thank you brother. Question.. I didn't want to see this movie when it was at the Theaters..I got a copy of this movie when it came out, but still didn't watch it. I finally saw it on cable. Name this Best Picture Winning movie.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Okay, bbc.. P.M. sent. Thank you brother. Question.. I didn't want to see this movie when it was at the Theaters..I got a copy of this movie when it came out, but still didn't watch it. I finally saw it on cable. Name this Best Picture Winning movie.
    You got a copy of a movie and still didn't watch it until it was on cable??? damn, that's impressive resistance.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    No Country For Old Men
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Million Dollar Baby
    nightmaremike31:
    kaspera79:
    You got a copy of a movie and still didn't watch it until it was on cable??? damn, that's impressive resistance.
    It actually was on Network Television at one time. It is that old. Not exactly a "Feel Good" movie. I did like "No Country, and never saw Million Dollar, Or Larry the Cable Guy :0
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    kaspera79:
    nightmaremike31:
    kaspera79:
    It actually was on Network Television at one time. It is that old. Not exactly a "Feel Good" movie. I did like "No Country, and never saw Million Dollar, Or Larry the Cable Guy :0
    I think I've got it, but I don't think I can play for a few more days... BOOOOOO!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Schindlers list
    Crash
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    d@mn you king...my first guess was gonna be Schindler, but for some reason I renigged. Im sure you got it, but just for the sake of possibility, I will say A Beautiful Mind.
    kingjk729:
    Schindlers list
    That is it... Sorry I have been busy at work and snowed away from my house for a couple days earlier this week. Send me your info and I will get something to you Monday or Tuesday. ( still very busy) and my hours keep me at work from 6 am till 7pm.
    Ok ..... so i won and its time to get the party started ......... This is one of my favorite movies and has has an actor who plays an insane role ............... in this movie there is a reference about vampires but this movie is not about nor does it have any vampires. What is my movie?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Number 23
    That was such a good movie ...... but not the correct movie
    12 monkeys...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    robbyras:
    12 monkeys...
    I was thinking this as well. Though I don't remember a mention of vampires...
    The Machinist
    Both good guesses but neither are correct
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    i am legend??
    Nice try but that is not correct .... clue number 2 a member from this movie win an oscar for their performance ..........
    mystic river
    Nope not it wing
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Silence of the Lambs?
    awesome movie but not correct
    King.. Check your PMs please
    A Beautiful Mind... yes?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    i will take "the usual suspects" for my second guess??