Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Haha thanks I actually have been smoking cigars since I was 18 (old enough to buy em) and it was love at first smoke. Had a few White Owls and crap like that before and then had a Cusano 18 down in FL and loved it. I smoked on occassion over the last few years and seriously got into the hobby a few months ago. Lilwing I would have definitely grabbed em and showed em the premiums lol.. when I would walk into my local B&M they would give me weird looks like I didn't belong but whatever now I don't worry too much about it haha
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    the flying leathernecks
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    who shot liberty valance..... best western ever IMHO
  • Options
    nope not that one
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The Cowboys
  • Options
    nope not that either, all great guesses though! should I give another clue or let it ride?
  • Options
    ok heres the next clue.. this movie is set in texas..
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Lonesome dove?
  • Options
    nope not lonesome dove
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    lilwing88:
    illinoisgolf99:
    20 about to turn 21
    Wow. I envy you. I wish I would have gotten in to cigars when I was that young. I saw some 19 and 20 year old guys come into the B&M last week. They went right for the Blueberry flavored cigars. I was so tempted to grab them by the arm and drag them over to the A. Fuente case! LOL!
    That's just a crying shame right there.

On another note, I think illinoisgolf might be a long lost twin brother, I got started around the same time you did and I'm turning 21 in May.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    The Alamo ?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I think I know, but I've got too many packages to send out right now. Staying tuned.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    lilwing88:
    illinoisgolf99:
    20 about to turn 21

Wow. I envy you. I wish I would have gotten in to cigars when I was that young. I saw some 19 and 20 year old guys come into the B&M last week. They went right for the Blueberry flavored cigars. I was so tempted to grab them by the arm and drag them over to the A. Fuente case! LOL!
    That's just a crying shame right there.

On another note, I think illinoisgolf might be a long lost twin brother, I got started around the same time you did and I'm turning 21 in May.

haha no kidding me too! May 25th
  • Options
    urbino:
    I think I know, but I've got too many packages to send out right now. Staying tuned.

urbi if you think you know give it a shot! ill PM you if you're right
  • Options
    and no its not the alamo, great movie though.. keep guessing guys!! I gotta get the sticks out before friday!
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    ok so here are the clues I've given so far..

This is one of my all time favorite movies, it has a great cast and I used to watch it a lot when I was little.. anyway heres the first hint.. this movie stars a man whos name is not his own..

this movie's leading man has the nickname has something to do with "Blue Devil"

this movie is set in texas

and here is the next (and possibly final) clue:

one of the other main characters is nicknamed after a state in the South (not texas)
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Searchers
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    nope not the searchers
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    illinoisgolf99:
    ok so here are the clues I've given so far.. This is one of my all time favorite movies, it has a great cast and I used to watch it a lot when I was little.. anyway heres the first hint.. this movie stars a man whos name is not his own.. this movie's leading man has the nickname has something to do with "Blue Devil" this movie is set in texas and here is the next (and possibly final) clue: one of the other main characters is nicknamed after a state in the South (not texas)
    Chisum
  • Options
    nope good guess though
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    El Dorado .........
  • Options
    ding ding ding we have a winner! I still got your address brett so I'll send some more sticks your way on friday!
  • Options
    Wow! Im beside myself....... Thanks Jarett. Ok I will have the first clue up in the next hour or so.......
  • Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess: Backdraft?
  • Options
    urbino:
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess: Backdraft?

Crap....... Ok now I have to think of a different one!
  • Options
    OK this movie was my all time favorite move in high school. The movie centers around football.........
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    OK this movie was my all time favorite move in high school. The movie centers around football.........
    Without knowing how old you are I'd say "The Program"
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    the Longest yard
  • Options
    great guesses to both......but no.