Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kingjk729:
    Predator ...................Jesse "The Body" Ventura ................ Get to da chopper
    LOL love that part of the movie!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    great guesses everyone, none are correct so far. next clue..The movie was based on a book of the same name, that was written in the 70's
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    I could totally guess this but I don't think my 2 weeks is up.. can I PM my answer to you?
    Feel free to send me your PM illinois, and anyone else that is ineligible, feel free to PM me as well
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    letsgowithbob:
    illinoisgolf99:
    I could totally guess this but I don't think my 2 weeks is up.. can I PM my answer to you?

Feel free to send me your PM illinois, and anyone else that is ineligible, feel free to PM me as well

PM sent
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    The Princess Bride
  • Options
    coachjamie:
    The Princess Bride
    DING DING DING, we have a winner. I was hoping I would be able to throw out some more clues. Great job man. PM me your address, and your preferences, and I will get some sticks out to you.
  • Options
    Okay everyone i need your help here. Coach Jamie just told me that he's not on the good traders list. I have no problems sending him out cigars, and if problems arise, I will send out more cigars to the next guy that wins as well,(I'm sure no problems would arise at all....just saying) but I am looking for a consensus from all the players. What should happen in this scenario??
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    He's got more than 25 posts, so I say send him the cigars. It used to be that you had to have 25+ posts or be on the good traders list, not both. As far as that goes, that only time we've had problems with someone getting a pack and then disappearing and stiffing the next guy the bad trader in question was already on the list.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I say send em
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    letsgowithbob:
    Okay everyone i need your help here. Coach Jamie just told me that he's not on the good traders list. I have no problems sending him out cigars, and if problems arise, I will send out more cigars to the next guy that wins as well,(I'm sure no problems would arise at all....just saying) but I am looking for a consensus from all the players. What should happen in this scenario??
    You can always hold the package until the next winner gets their package from coachjamie. Then send out your end. Think that's worked in the past.
  • Options
    Ok, I believe we have everything worked out. I will go ahead and get my trivia question out here.

This movie is one of my personal favorites. It is from the '90s. Has an actress I am sure most guys here has dreamed about at some point in their lives.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Wild things
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Lets go with the classic and why men dreamed about her .... Basic Instinct ...Sharon Stone ............ Everyone loves the Beaver shot .........
  • Options
    Another clue...
    This movie was a comedy. And the hottie was a bit out of her prime, but still hot because of who she is.
  • Options
    First Wives Club
  • Options
    lol.... ok another clue!

There are 3 SNL actors in it as well.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pm sent
  • Options
    coachjamie:
    lol.... ok another clue! There are 3 SNL actors in it as well.
    well that narrows it down to every other comedy made since 1990.lol.
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    coachjamie:
    lol.... ok another clue! There are 3 SNL actors in it as well.
    well that narrows it down to every other comedy made since 1990.lol.
    but with a hottie every guy has dreamed of..... not Goldie .... how about Kimie in Wayne's World 2, hard to say she was out of her prime.
  • Options
    Well, I did not say that "every guy has dreamed of", I said "most guys here". And yeah, guess your right about the SNL reference and being in pretty much every comedy since the '90s,lol.

Ok, another clue to come soon
  • Options
    Next clue : Auto Parts
  • Options
    I'm Ray Zylinsky I sell car parts for the American working man, because that's who I am and that's who I care about.
    Tommy Boy
  • Options
    You are correct sir!!

Bo Derek was the hottie! Send me a PM with your preferences.
  • Options
    This movie is an 80's comedy
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    The goonies.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Beverly Hills Cop, Alex, the Goonies is the SHIZZLLLLEEEE
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    dennisking:
    Beverly Hills Cop, Alex, the Goonies is the SHIZZLLLLEEEE
    your damn right it is!!! hey you guuuuys!!!
  • Options
    Sorry none of those are correct. In this movie the main characters collect baseball cards
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Brewsters Millions
  • Options
    Sorry not Brewster's Million. That is a very funny movie, though in this movie it has one of the Savage brothers in a supporting role