Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    That movie was the same thing for me! Bambi is an all-time classic.

My trivia:

One of my all time favorite movies, this one is based of an autobiographical story of a man who preceeded Dr. Seuss as editor in chief of a university humor magazine.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Buck Henry "the Graduate"
    Hmm, let me clarify something. It was written by a man who preceeded Dr Seuss at said position, but it is not the plot of the movie. Maybe that will help a little!
    mrpillow:
    Hmm, let me clarify something. It was written by a man who preceeded Dr Seuss at said position, but it is not the plot of the movie. Maybe that will help a little!

Well S.h.i.t that blows ! LOL my only guess in 24 hours and i gave up clues !
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    A river runs through it... Norman MacLean wrote it... Oddly enough I knew this... No idea how... They both were Editor of the Jack o lantern...
    Redtailhawkoz:
    mrpillow:

Well S.h.i.t that blows ! LOL my only guess in 24 hours and i gave up clues !

Norman MacLean
    robbyras:
    A river runs through it... Norman MacLean wrote it... Oddly enough I knew this... No idea how... They both were Editor of the Jack o lantern...
    Welp, we have a winner. I guess mine was too easy as well =P Hit me up with a PM and I'll get something in your direction!
    hmmmmmmmm
    mrpillow:
    robbyras:
    Welp, we have a winner. I guess mine was too easy as well =P Hit me up with a PM and I'll get something in your direction!
    nice! I don't think it was too easy, to be honest its not something i would normally know... but it was a question from some trivia game I played recently and it somehow stuck in my mind...
    I'll come up with a movie and get a clue up later today...
    robbyras:
    mrpillow:
    robbyras:
    nice! I don't think it was too easy, to be honest its not something i would normally know... but it was a question from some trivia game I played recently and it somehow stuck in my mind...
    I'll come up with a movie and get a clue up later today...

It was Very easy>>>> just the original clue was vague, in three clicks of the mouse the answer was there. LOL
    OK... i'm up...
    First Clue: This film had a star studded cast, was the remake of a film that was released only a few years before and was a product of my current favorite director...

GO!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    The Hulk....
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Brothers
    DEEP THROAT..... RON JEREMY
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    lol
    ha... no not deep throat... The Hulk is a great guess, but not correct... I'll get another clue up later...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Departed
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    ok... no correct guesses so far...
    Clue #2: A season phenomena plays a hefty role in this film and it is set in the US...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The perfect storm.
    cabinetmaker:
    The perfect storm.
    nope...
    TWISTER
    not twister... it's a detective story....
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LMAO!!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Ok, I know what it is now so no one get it right for another 24 hours...
    cabinetmaker:
    Ok, I know what it is now so no one get it right for another 24 hours...
    ha... we'll see... no seems too interested, so you may be good
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    S.W.A.T?
    Hayblet:
    S.W.A.T?
    nope... one of the main actors in this film played a character that was outside his normal type of character
  • Abit silly for me to guess this but... Sherlock Holmes?
    Nope... There is a girl who is murdered...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Demon of Barber Street or w/e it was...