Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    heres a bit more info MOVIE TRIVIA not sure what to come up with so lets go with this one this movie was made in the 1970's consists of a man who is some what a misfit,he lives his mother, he is constantly belittled by his boss and makes some new friends that help him sondra locke stars in it
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Willard
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    badge54fd you got it send me your info and i can get you taken care of
    pm sent

New question coming soon

Sorry for the delay

New Question.. I am looking for the name of the actor and the movie.

This was the first movie in which this Canadian actor was credited for his role.

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    badge54fd:
    Sorry for the delay

New Question.. I am looking for the name of the actor and the movie.

This was the first movie in which this Canadian actor was credited for his role.

Jim Carrey Copper Mountain

This comedian was born in 1950 and the movie in question was filmed in 1975
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    it seemed like a good idea at the time John Candy was the actor that played Kopeck
    Redtailhawkoz:
    it seemed like a good idea at the time John Candy was the actor that played Kopeck

Well done Ozzie

I am heading to Montreal for the weekend, but I will ship your package out first thing monday morning.

PM me your info again please

Dan

badge54fd:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Well done Ozzie

I am heading to Montreal for the weekend, but I will ship your package out first thing monday morning.

PM me your info again please

Dan

WOW are you kidding me? LOVED John Candy he was a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill pm you my info. Thanks and My Movie with me up soon. Ozzie
    Ok This should be quick and easy. This Movie is my 2nd favorite Movie of all time. it contains Suspense ,Horror, Drama,Gore and Nudity with ONE HELL of a Story. It was mad from a Best Selling Book.... and can be seen many times to this day. Go
  • Blade Runner..
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    The Silence of the Lambs
    nope. the movie is a Classic.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The Godfather
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Pulp Fiction! lol
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Dracula
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    From Dusk Till Dawn
    Another clue... The Book That this Movie Came from Was Later Denounced by the Author and he Regreted he ever wrote it. Name the Movie and Book Both had the Same Name
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Another clue... The Book That this Movie Came from Was Later Denounced by the Author and he Regreted he ever wrote it. Name the Movie and Book Both had the Same Name
    Phantoms, written by Dean Koontz. Maybe...? :)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Satanic Verses
    ok my wife says my clues are vauge..................... another clue. this Movie has Teeth to it!
    JAWS!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Davinci Code ?
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    JAWS!

Winner WINNER Chicken Dinner!
    Jaws It is........ when i was 14 in Wildwood New Jersy, I stood in line to see that Movie the Day it was released... went to see the Movie LOVED IT 15 Minutes Later... I was standing in the ocean up to my knees............ Havent liked the Ocen to be in it since. LOL I have seen that Movie probaly 100 Times.
    Quiint
    " And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then...
    Pm me your Info and Congrats!
    sweet! i finally won without using google lol...or even online help baby! lol...hey if you want to just drop the winnings off at HAYS i can get it from him sometime next week if you dont wana pay for shipping bro! OK GUYS, ILL THINK OF A MOVIE TONIGHT AND POST TOMMORROW AFTERNOON!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    JAWS!

Winner WINNER Chicken Dinner!
    Jaws It is........ when i was 14 in Wildwood New Jersy, I stood in line to see that Movie the Day it was released... went to see the Movie LOVED IT 15 Minutes Later... I was standing in the ocean up to my knees............ Havent liked the Ocen to be in it since. LOL I have seen that Movie probaly 100 Times.
    Quiint
    " And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then...
    Pm me your Info and Congrats!
    One of my favorite movie characters!
    Ok so the movie is based on the setting of revenge. another hint cuz first isnt that great of a hint is the movie takes place between 1920-1955
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Although I don't know when the movie is based I'll go with the obvious first guess - Payback?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    There Will Be Blood?