Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Lost my dad

2»

Comments

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Geno, condolensces on your father. My thoughts are with you and your family and my next cigar is in honor of your old man.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Thanks so much guys . Tommorow is the receiving and funeral and will be a tough tough day . Thanks so much to everyone responding , you guys are the best . Thats why although I havn't been on here much because of dads situation the last 6 months or so I'm really proud to be a member of this great and caring forum for the past almost 3 years . Thanks a ton it means so much to our family .

Gene
    I'm sure this goes without saying Gene, but anything I can do to help you, in any way, don't hesitate to ask. Stay strong.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I am so sorry for your loss. You, him and your family are in my prayers.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    My condolences in your time of loss. Nothing we say will help, but you are in our thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Gene... I feel for your loss, my condolences and prayers, it's never easy, but you know that he is in a better place
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My sincerest regards, sorry for your loss.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear this, my Dad was 63 when he died, I still miss him.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of your loss...prayers to you and your family.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your loss. God speed to your father. Prayers and condolences to you and your family. Remember, your brothers here always have your back....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    gmill880:
    As a lot of you know , my dad has battled a lot of medical problems the last couple of years . From being run over by his own truck to cancer to various other med problems .

At 5 :40 am this morning my dad shed this earthly shell of a body and life and went to be with the lord. He had a terrible nite as I spent the last 24 hours of his life holding his hand. He was at peace with some other things going on in his life and that was a comfort .

No more pain and suffering . No more cancer . He can root for the Orioles from up above ( lord knows they need it ! ). Dad , I miss you so much already and you havn't been gone a day yet !

Requesting as many prayers as my brothers and sisters can give me and my family !!!

Gene

Man Brothere I have beeen Awol from the sight for a while and when i have popped in i dont come to this part of the boards due to the political Insanity and Topics I just dont care to see. I am so Sorry to hear of your fathrs passing bother. I will continue to pray fr you and your family. My fathers been gone for almost 7 years and i still miss him every day. just something i doubt that will ever dgo away. Many prayers brother
    Your friend Ozzie
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Gene, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss brother.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    My condolences to you and your family!! Prayers for you all. Losing a dad is very tough and I dont know how I would be except to stay strong!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers we appreciate it and it means a lot to us . Thanks guys and gals !!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this. Very sorry for your loss and I hope you have comfort knowing he no longer suffers. It doesn't make it any easier though. If you need anything let us know.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Gene I'm so sorry to read this. I haven't been around here much lately so I'm late responding. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Remember your brothers of the leaf are here for you.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    PuroFreak:
    Gene I'm so sorry to read this. I haven't been around here much lately so I'm late responding. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Remember your brothers of the leaf are here for you.
    +1 I couldn't say it any better.