• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round two for the day image
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Nice looking stick.what kind of profile did you get from it?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not good at describing flavors but I noticed a lot of cream, hints of chocolate and espresso. I really enjoyed the draw on this as it was flawless.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    +1 on the Elo Gio. I didn't really like the start of it, but by the half-way point it really began to deliver for me. Don't know if I would commit to a box purchase without another few visits on this one.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Partagas No. 6 Panatella, a bit tight but that could've been my cut. Nice flavor in a small package.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man O' War Ruination. I am almost through this MOW sampler now. I will definitely be ordering more.
  • Options
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's after 11am on a lazy Sunday morning and I believe that after I've showered, shaved, and dressed I'll fix myself a nice, large latte and take it out on the patio. It will go nicely with a Fuente Reserva Extra Viejo that's been calling out to me all morning. The weather is lovely and the day seems promising.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    You said you would and you did.good on you brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Well, it's after 11am on a lazy Sunday morning and I believe that after I've showered, shaved, and dressed I'll fix myself a nice, large latte and take it out on the patio. It will go nicely with a Fuente Reserva Extra Viejo that's been calling out to me all morning. The weather is lovely and the day seems promising.
    Stop with the happy weather reports !!.... Five inches of snow last night, 10 degrees right now with a forecast of twenty below zero and 35 mile an hour winds overnight into tomorrow. The schools are already announcing closures. So I am not smoking anything today..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jlmarta:
    Stop with the happy weather reports !!.... Five inches of snow last night, 10 degrees right now with a forecast of twenty below zero and 35 mile an hour winds overnight into tomorrow. The schools are already announcing closures. So I am not smoking anything today..

I'm sorry. I was thoughtless. I didn't mean to rub it in with all the folks who are experiencing really crappy winter weather. It's just that I was so comfortable and laid-back that I wasn't thinking of others at that moment. As a penance, I've decided against the Fuente and I lit up a more mundane Rocky Patel R4 - a fair everyday smoke - certainly not the treat the Fuente would have been. And the R4 pairs well with a hazelnut latte....
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    kaspera79:
    jlmarta:

I'm sorry. I was thoughtless. I didn't mean to rub it in with all the folks who are experiencing really crappy winter weather. It's just that I was so comfortable and laid-back that I wasn't thinking of others at that moment. As a penance, I've decided against the Fuente and I lit up a more mundane Rocky Patel R4 - a fair everyday smoke - certainly not the treat the Fuente would have been. And the R4 pairs well with a hazelnut latte....
    .. in the beautiful California sunshine. Be sure to wear you sunscreen. :)
  • Options
    Yeah. I deserved that. But ya know, I counted 'em up and I've been to over 40 states and lived in 11 of them on a more or less permanent basis. Add that to the fact that I grew up in Detroit and you'll begin to see why I live in California. There ain't a way in hell I'd put up with cold, snowy winters again. Been there, done that.....

I worked at Prudhoe Bay on the north slope of Alaska in 1969 and on a job site at 9000' elevation in the Colorado Rockies in 1970/71. The coldest morning we had up there was -56 but most mornings were closer to -40. Been there, done that.

Free will is a wonderful thing. It allows me to live in California where I don't have to deal with cold and snow unless I choose to.... Lol
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    DPG Tabacos Baez Serie H, Monarcas… yummy ROTT and $2.50 a pop on the Ccom clearance page… with Beam "Signature Craft" bourbon & a beer… best way to watch the sun set on a cold Pennsylvania Sunday.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Yeah. I deserved that. But ya know, I counted 'em up and I've been to over 40 states and lived in 11 of them on a more or less permanent basis. Add that to the fact that I grew up in Detroit and you'll begin to see why I live in California. There ain't a way in hell I'd put up with cold, snowy winters again. Been there, done that.....

I worked at Prudhoe Bay on the north slope of Alaska in 1969 and on a job site at 9000' elevation in the Colorado Rockies in 1970/71. The coldest morning we had up there was -56 but most mornings were closer to -40. Been there, done that.

Free will is a wonderful thing. It allows me to live in California where I don't have to deal with cold and snow unless I choose to.... Lol
    I hope you know I'm just messing with you. I just stay in the house and pet my dogs while we relax on the couch on days like this. I will probably call my favorite pizza/wing place and have them bring me lunch too. That's is a good day for me. I won't be outside in that crapp, the only downside is no cigar.
  • Options
    Like we used to say when I was a kid in Detroit, "Youze iz a good guy, Kas". I've enjoyed the give-and-take, my friend. There's no hard feelings on this end. Hope there's none at yours.... :-/)
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Like we used to say when I was a kid in Detroit, "Youze iz a good guy, Kas". I've enjoyed the give-and-take, my friend. There's no hard feelings on this end. Hope there's none at yours.... :-/)
    ... Of course not. Enjoy your sunny, warm, cigar smoking, cold beer drinking, bar-b-queing, girl watching, driving around with the windows down, hammock swinging, tiki torch, weather..
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    jlmarta:
    ... Of course not. Enjoy your sunny, warm, cigar smoking, cold beer drinking, bar-b-queing, girl watching, driving around with the windows down, hammock swinging, tiki torch, weather..
    I wanna do that!
    But no, I gotta live in the Pathetic Northwest and be all wet most the time.
    Grumble grumble. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Benji Homage.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    herrera esteri corona gorda
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    A Don Lugo that was a gift from my neighbor. For a bargain smoke from a place that is pretty well hated here (which is why no picture) I have to say its construction is up there with the best cigars I've had. Taste was pretty straight tobacco but definitely hit the spot.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    . Of course not. Enjoy your sunny, warm, cigar smoking, cold beer drinking, bar-b-queing, girl watching, driving around with the windows down, hammock swinging, tiki torch, weather..

Okay, I'm gonna try to do each of those things.... Lol
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    kaspera79:
    . Of course not. Enjoy your sunny, warm, cigar smoking, cold beer drinking, bar-b-queing, girl watching, driving around with the windows down, hammock swinging, tiki torch, weather..

Probably should wear your sun glasses so Momma doesn't catch you watching the girls. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    jlmarta:
    kaspera79:

Probably should wear your sun glasses so Momma doesn't catch you watching the girls. ROFL!

Daggone it, that was my secret method. Now everybody knows it....
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961