Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭

After Jim sent me one of these in a trade and Hilk smoked the one I sent him, I figured Id smoke the one I had from 3/12. Yummy
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I'd try a MF that I've had for a while, since I have ten more coming from the March Madness deal. image
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I thought I'd try a MF that I've had for a while, since I have ten more coming from the March Madness deal.

What did you think? I had a Le Bijou last night and it was great!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Those are so good... Looks like you enjoyed it too!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I enjoyed it immensely! Very good stick! Almost burned my lips smoking it down to a quarter-inch nub! LOL
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    CharlieHeis:
    I thought I'd try a MF that I've had for a while, since I have ten more coming from the March Madness deal.

What did you think? I had a Le Bijou last night and it was great!
    Loving it. Almost smoked the band, I was enjoying it so much
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    I enjoyed it immensely! Very good stick! Almost burned my lips smoking it down to a quarter-inch nub! LOL
    I do that with almost every cc... Worth it!
  • Options
    From JD, why didn't anyone tell me how good these are!? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That drink is making me so thirsty....gotta go to the store.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    That drink is making me so thirsty....gotta go to the store.
    I getting good at making mojitos. No mint, but hopefully I can find some seeds or a plant soon. Best plant to have around! Mojitos, mint juleps.... Mmmm
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    From JD, why didn't anyone tell me how good these are!? Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    FTW
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ12

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90 miles from unknown blame Bob BD bomb.image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    2013 hamlet lancero. still a bit young but i can taste some great notes of stone fruit, cream, tannins in the midst of the harshness from being too young. strength is creeping up too (in a good way for me). I'm thinking this will age very well!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    They are excellent smoke after 2-3 years of age. Age them with low humidity from 65-68%. They are wet now and lower humidity helps and enhanced the flavors. At least that's how I age my new CCs. Good collection Jliu...congrats!
    jliu:
    2013 hamlet lancero. still a bit young but i can taste some great notes of stone fruit, cream, tannins in the midst of the harshness from being too young. strength is creeping up too (in a good way for me). I'm thinking this will age very well!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    They are excellent smoke after 2-3 years of age. Age them with low humidity from 65-68%. They are wet now and lower humidity helps and enhanced the flavors. At least that's how I age my new CCs. Good collection Jliu...congrats!
    jliu:
    Thanks Rip! I'm thinking they will smoke great after 2-3 years of aging. These somewhat reminds me of the la escepion when they first came out. they were very strong and peppery and now those are some of my favorite lancero-ish vitola cc. these hamlets will be kept in my cabinet at 65 rh a few years. looking forward to trying them later on down the road.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Oliva V Maduro dbl Robusto, O so good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua lonsdale.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Fired this bad boy up after work today!
    I guess, you can say I liked it! Oh yeah, almost forgot....FTW!
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    photo 104E5A11-737A-4A6A-B9A0-349044B69B2C_zpsdnguhgjv.jpg Viaje doesn't disappoint
  • Options