• Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    I got this at the Detroit Big smoke on thursday. Photobucket
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5V HP corona, rott.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Alec Bradly Black Market, this will be my first one. image
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Davidoff millennium and mf lancero enjoying this perfect day in style! imageimage
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Dude what is that and where can I find some?!?!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Dude what is that and where can I find some?!?!
    need to find a generous botl for that..wish I had one! Can't wait for the new blend from drew estate.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Pueblo Dominicana robusto
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    DpG cuban classic in figurado... hadnt had one before... pretty tasty
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    For my last smoke of the day I'm going with a Don Pepin Garcia blue label "A" this is gonna take a while
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having my new La Aroma De Cuba it's AWESOME
    kingdavid5:
    I've never seen that EPC before, info? Looks great!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    90+ Irishman:
    kingdavid5:

EP Carrillo Elencos Series

Ernesto Perez Carrillo, the original manufacturer of the La Gloria Cubana band in Miami, left General Cigar Co., the purchaser of the La Gloria brand, in 2009 to start his new company surround by his family. Within 2 years, his 2010 Edition Limitada landed in Cigar Aficionado's Top Ten. Undisputedly creating cigars aficionados flock towards, the 2010 Limitada vanished as quickly as they arrived. The Elencos Series is made of the exact same blend for regular production and available in three different sizes. This exquisite cigar is rolled with a Brazilian Habano wrapper, a Piloto Cubano Dominican binder and blend of filler hailing from the 3 major growing regions in Nicaragua: Jalapa, Condega and Esteli. Even though it is not a limited series, The Elencos series is a limited production cigar and will be available every year in limited quantities. Best to snag some while they are in stock.

CIGAR BLEND BREAKDOWN
    Country: Domincan Republic, Filler: Nicaraguan, Binder: Dominican, Wrapper: Brazilian Habano, Strength: Medium to Full
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    another Est. 1844 52, i really wish i would have listened to you guys earlier and gotten these, its so much better than the 5v gold maduro i attempted last night!
    ndhaon91:
    90+ Irishman:
    kingdavid5:
    EP Carrillo Elencos Series Ernesto Perez Carrillo, the original manufacturer of the La Gloria Cubana band in Miami, left General Cigar Co., the purchaser of the La Gloria brand, in 2009 to start his new company surround by his family. Within 2 years, his 2010 Edition Limitada landed in Cigar Aficionado's Top Ten. Undisputedly creating cigars aficionados flock towards, the 2010 Limitada vanished as quickly as they arrived. The Elencos Series is made of the exact same blend for regular production and available in three different sizes. This exquisite cigar is rolled with a Brazilian Habano wrapper, a Piloto Cubano Dominican binder and blend of filler hailing from the 3 major growing regions in Nicaragua: Jalapa, Condega and Esteli. Even though it is not a limited series, The Elencos series is a limited production cigar and will be available every year in limited quantities. Best to snag some while they are in stock. CIGAR BLEND BREAKDOWN Country: Domincan Republic, Filler: Nicaraguan, Binder: Dominican, Wrapper: Brazilian Habano, Strength: Medium to Full
    Thanks!!!! Sounds like I really need to get my azz in gear and locate some lol... d@mn you all for this insane addiction hahaha
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Arganese maduro robusto on my ride home
    Smoked a la herrencia cubana dos capos on my way home
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    stowggie:
    Sorry about the dirty fingers I was at work.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    CAO Mx2
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    5 Vegas 'A' Atomic