Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better?image
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor dog has been Caitlynized with that collar. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Courtesy of Mr @Wylaff. Nice Blessed Leaf

Is the camping trip over with? I never seen a pic of the Boli being smoked. 

@peter4jc  Ship it. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Those are ice cream cones! The wife has a cone  tattooed on her ankle! She even did a Xmas tree all in cone ornaments one year!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    MOW Puro Authentico belicoso

oh, and I don't  belive that "Nick said" bs for a second @peter4jc
    A little dirt never hurt
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Better?image
    that dog sure has a big head!  :)
  • Jcdawg23Jcdawg23 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I've read good things about this cigar. I hope it's a good one! 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Enjoy thats a JC Newman cigar made in the Fuente factory if memory serves right, and is supposed to be a fairly solid budget minded smoke, hope it treats you well!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    edited September 2016
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Enjoy thats a JC Newman cigar made in the Fuente factory if memory serves right, and is supposed to be a fairly solid budget minded smoke, hope it treats you well!

Brett
    So far so good. It's burning even, has decent flavor, and was very nice on my
    budget. That's pretty much all I can ask for haha
    cbuck said:
    Better?image
    that dog sure has a big head!  :)
    That's why I make ice cream and not photography!
    0patience said:
    2010 Partagas Serie D No. 4
    Had to dig deep in the humi to find it, but it was worth it.

Congrats Tony, great stick to celebrate the little one with!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Alec Bradley Sanctum Toro. This is my first experience with Alec Bradley, so I hope it's good one 
    image.jpeg 1003.1K
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Alec Bradley Sanctum Toro. This is my first experience with Alec Bradley, so I hope it's good one 
    Not a lot of AB fans here but the two sticks that consistently do get bought and smoked I've noticed are the AB Prensado and Tempus Nicarguan. Two best they do IMHO check em out, definitely more full bodied and flavor smokes so have a meal first. Hope that gives you a few new things to try if you like this one. 

Brett
    Jcdawg23 said:
    Not a lot of AB fans here but the two sticks that consistently do get bought and smoked I've noticed are the AB Prensado and Tempus Nicarguan. Two best they do IMHO check em out, definitely more full bodied and flavor smokes so have a meal first. Hope that gives you a few new things to try if you like this one. 

Brett
    Haha, yea I saw some people hating on the AB's. I wanted to give it a try and have my own opinion. I liked it. The draw was a little loose, but not too bad. Good flavor and no trouble with the burn. I have a AB Tempus resting right now I'll try in the near future. I'm starting to think I like the medium to full flavor cigars more than mild.
    Aging Room F55 from, maybe, @Usaf06; if not, thanks to whomever bombed me, I'm working on tracking bombers better.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging Room F55 from, maybe, @Usaf06; if not, thanks to whomever bombed me, I'm working on tracking bombers better.
    Not me brother but i hope you enjoy it 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke break at work 

001c.jpg 834.9K
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @onestrangeone you lighting that puppy up today?

Quesada 40th Petite Belicoso Clasica
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger Kitty Soft Paws from a trade with @Wylaff. Great first smoke of the day! TY image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.