Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curivari! Nice!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a walk on the beach with my honey and a Room 101 Honduras Papi Chulo HN. Supposed to get hit with a snow storm later tonight and all day tomorrow, temps at night in the teens and another storm looming for early next week. Glad I haven't drained the fuel out of the snow blower yet. 
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Good friend of my family, Clint Aaron has a nice line of cigars called 262.  Today is my birthday and I'm really enjoying this 262 Revere Lancero!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    a walk on the beach with my honey and a Room 101 Honduras Papi Chulo HN. Supposed to get hit with a snow storm later tonight and all day tomorrow, temps at night in the teens and another storm looming for early next week. Glad I haven't drained the fuel out of the snow blower yet. 
    My honey IS a papi chulo lol
    Hunker down and stay warm
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good friend of my family, Clint Aaron has a nice line of cigars called 262.  Today is my birthday and I'm really enjoying this 262 Revere Lancero!
    Happy birthday 
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    @genareddog thanks man.  Other than this cigar it's actually been a pretty horrific day.  That's the beauty in enjoying an awesome cigar though isn't it.  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Friday
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    CAO La Traviata Amatista, a good budget stick. Even though I just picked these up from the devil's site, they must have been around a while because the cellophane is pretty yellow on this one.  These were originally sold in a ceramic jar, but the jar was cost prohibitive so I guess they cleared out the remaining cigars without the jars.   Nice cigar, a bit of a black licorice note in there.

Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel 
    1st Hoyo

Curivari! Nice!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flor de Selva. A gift from someone - wish I could remember who. Thanks, anyway.....
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging Room Connecticut Churchill, smoked outside in the bitter cold and managed to crack/disintegrate the wrapper, wasn't a good choice for this weather, but tasty while it lasted.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

La Traviata & Arrogant **** while building a germination box on a beautiful afternoon. 

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Box worthy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voodoo Dark. Very dry smoke but not bad for the price.

Thanks Patrick. You sent it last February. @Patrickbrick
    -- Winston Churchill

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

La Traviata & Arrogant **** while building a germination box on a beautiful afternoon. 

That's some good beer
    La Palina TAA! Awesome! Thanks @Bigshizza
    1st 
    Pistol Kristoff

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more. Voodoo Damballa.