Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoW Ruination earlier, now an Oliva G toro
    Earlier, La Palina Black Label petite lancero, followed by an Ave Maria Divinia.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Condolences from South Florida. Sounds like your Grandma lived a long full life
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Panacea Red Habano corona
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESV 2002 SG
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Flores y Rodriguez (by PDR) Cabinet Seleccion Magicos Capa Habano

celebrating the eclipse with a $1 La Finca toro.
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here with a Witchdoktor from @Jay6
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    In the path of the Maximum, 2:41 minutes of total eclipse.  Thanks @Jay6 for the cigar, excellent smoke! 

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Warped Black Honey           7/17     Umm Errr Well

Well I was really hyped for this seegar esp. since I wasn't able to smoke 1 of the OR's that approached 30 bucks or more. I thought I was going be smoking something I would remember forever like an Upmann Monarcas Tubo after reading some of these reviews. This seegar has great construction and burned flawlessly but that does not warrant the price tag IMO. I expected pepper and this one lacked it. The final third was great though, it does show signs of complexity and it has much potential. Maybe I got a bad seegar, but I did not turn into Winnie the Pooh covered in honey after smoking this.

I got a bundle coming and I am removing the cello and dropping them in a cedar box. I just hope they age well. Depending on price paid I could get a Box of Siglo IV's for what 25 of these bee stings cost. Time will tell but as like most hyped seegars many fail to deliver outta of the gate. I would still buy them just for the potential. It's there.... just not everywhere. Smoke one yourself and see what you think. Hell maybe Cuban's have ruined me, but I think not. I love NC's also and always will. 

Stub'd @Stubble ;Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. I think it will definitely age very well, but if your a fan of aganorsa it's right up there.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Wylaff said:
    I enjoyed it. I think it will definitely age very well, but if your a fan of aganorsa it's right up there.

I think the Maestro del Tiempo 6102R blows the doors of these things. But man the last 3rd is great on the Honey's. If they age well it may be a homerun. That's a big if for me though.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭