Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like those prisms.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy at my local B&M said It’s called Fouth Prime which i guess means 7. He pointed out that there seven straight lines in the triangle. It it the my first of the brand and I must say it is very good.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they a fable cigar?
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my mistake. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I just looked it up on the net and according to halfwheel they are made in the same factory as RoMa Craft.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Just finished a Perdomo Lot23 from @cbuck ...  I remember going through a bunch of these when I was a noob and generally thought they were only OK, but this sucker real rang the bell for me... my have to revisit my thinking on these.

Thanks Charlie!

Your quite welcome Peter! Glad you enjoyed it! I picked up a couple of bundles from a Daily Deal at a great price! I love them!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    peter4jc said:
    Just finished a Perdomo Lot23 from @cbuck ...  I remember going through a bunch of these when I was a noob and generally thought they were only OK, but this sucker real rang the bell for me... my have to revisit my thinking on these.

Thanks Charlie!

Your quite welcome Peter! Glad you enjoyed it! I picked up a couple of bundles from a Daily Deal at a great price! I love them!

Lot 23s were the first box of cigars I ever had. Wife brought them home after I mentioned that I like Perdomo cigars, of course she has no idea which cigar I spoke of.  Liked them OK, but liked others better.  I have only one left of that box as I have attempted to let them sit a while.  After 6 months they are better, after a year better still and not at two years old I am going to savor every bit of this last one.

Next box will sit for at least six months before smoking more than the first one.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    @Diver43 I really enjoyed the Patriarch you sent me! Lot 23 is still my favorite Perdomo though!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoW Little Devil, hoping it will chase this stupid head cold away, been a week now.
    Yakster said:
    cbuck said:
    IOne advantage of not knowing exactly what is in your cooler, is sometimes you get a nice surprise! Like 3 or 4 5 packs of Farmer BillHatchet! Awesome!
    That's negligence bordering on the criminal. I called CPS, cigar protective services and they're going to re-home those abandoned farm kids to a more deserving home. There will be a return label arriving soon...
    Don’t you have to prove intent? Now that I’m aware they are mine, I will take care of them, unless the paternity test shows they aren’t mine!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    cbuck said:
    IOne advantage of not knowing exactly what is in your cooler, is sometimes you get a nice surprise! Like 3 or 4 5 packs of Farmer BillHatchet! Awesome!
    That's negligence bordering on the criminal. I called CPS, cigar protective services and they're going to re-home those abandoned farm kids to a more deserving home. There will be a return label arriving soon...
    I had to disagree with that one. I love finding random stuff I forgot about. And putting one's cigar inventory on spreadsheets isn't for everyone lol