• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Pacman84
    Love these cigars.

Glad you liked it brother!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it, Brother.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Fourth agency in the background Harrison ;) Gotta be a 99’ or later with that nose. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Fourth agency in the background Harrison ;) Gotta be a 99’ or later with that nose. 
    Thanks Brett, She's a 1998, major project car...all thats left major for it is a built motor, still kicking myself for not buying this guys new forged TSP LQ9 408 built for a massive turbo, expected to make 1400hp on 25-30psi. He wanted 8k for it plus for another 1k was throwing in a new s480 snail, electric water pump, turbo manifolds, and some other stuff.I priced it all out was like 18-19k worth or of stuff lol. Heres a pic of it, some dude from Texas got the funds together and bought it before I did, was built at TSP just North of Austin with complete paper work. I should be slapped for not getting it together and buying it the first day I saw it :D

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Good lord that’s a sexy looking monster! Can’t imagine that much boost let alone power, parts just start to grenade unless you are paying through the nose to try to keep them together. With power like that you continually keep finding the next weakest link, but damn is it fun to figure it out lol. I could have sworn the nose on that start in 99’ but as I type this I seem to remember that the noses and body changes in 98 and 97 was the last time they were “pointy” noses and not the smoother shape. Pops used to have a Teal 94 LT1 which was fun, but he replaced it with a 02 WS6 that’s he’s out a lot of love and money into. Spent 3 Power Tours in that WS6 and raced it a few tones myself at Power Tour events. Love that car!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man still want a WS6 bad! Awesome you guys got the WS6 to drag, cruise and have fun together in, man love those birds! I hear ya on power, 1400 would be for drag only, would use boost controller to keep it down for the street. Probably a good thing it didn't workout, I don't think I'd make it to 30 if it did lol. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    I just hit 30 in March and not only was my Pops and Ma surprised but my wife was too. Those that knew me back in early college and the years following KNEW I would be lucky to make it to 25. Had to make a lot of life changes to get here lol. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuente Exquisitas maduro
  • Options
    I just hit 30 in March and not only was my Pops and Ma surprised but my wife was too. Those that knew me back in early college and the years following KNEW I would be lucky to make it to 25. Had to make a lot of life changes to get here lol. 
    Are you tellin me your a year younger than my son?
    I feel ..........old

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you tellin me your a year younger than my son?
    I feel ..........old
    and 6 months younger than my daughter. Damn I'm getting old
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking this gem. Fantastic cigar . Wish I remembered who hooked me up with it ! Definitely one of my top 5.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Is Patrick your family or a friend? Looks like a good time and a good smoke enjoy brother!
  • Options
    He went to school with my son.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nub Cameroon! Nice!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still sick, so this Flor de Oliva is tasting just fine.