Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chewing on the butt of the earlier Undercrown while planting onions and fixing the garden anti-woodchuck/rabbit fence. The Undercrown kept going out during the last half so it was perfect for what I was doing. I'd stop once in a while, light it, take a few puffs, and get back to work; lasted all afternoon. What can I say, I'm uncouth but the soil is just amazing.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chewing on the butt of the earlier Undercrown while planting onions and fixing the garden anti-woodchuck/rabbit fence. The Undercrown kept going out during the last half so it was perfect for what I was doing. I'd stop once in a while, light it, take a few puffs, and get back to work; lasted all afternoon. What can I say, I'm uncouth but the soil is just amazing.
    Your in good company, I just relit my Anaconda after running errands and getting the casa ready for company.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ @Sketch6995 I had my first one of those the other day and I thought it was pretty good. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ @Sketch6995 I had my first one of those the other day and I thought it was pretty good. 
    Watch the daily deal, Tim puts them up for 50 bucks a 10 pack 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope 13 is my lucky number, because nobody seems to know what this cigar is. Thank you Luke,@Captain_Call.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited May 2018
    peter4jc said:
    Let's hope 13 is my lucky number, because nobody seems to know what this cigar is. Thank you Luke,@Captain_Call.

I think it's a rebranded Nosotros, it lives on as an Outlaw 13.
    https://halfwheel.com/breaking-nosotros-lives-on

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its a B for BadA$$
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    What I smoke every day, 5 Diesels.
    First one lit up at 1am, last one lit up at 6pm.
    Own a bread route so I get up at 1am smoke one while loading up my trailer with bread, really not suppose to smoke in The depot where i pick up bread but no one says anything. 2nd one when i get home at 7am, last one 2 hours before i hit the sack at 8pm, with 2 fingers of scotch.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Pearl Morado torpedo. Very decent budget cigar.
    peter4jc said:
    Just Fabulous, Really
    from @Stubble. Thanks brother!

Aganorsa for the win
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be going to Detroit this summer and I wanted to see if it would be worth it to cross the border and get some Cubans. Thanks @NorCalR1
    They cost a fortune up there. Your money would go a lot further on an interweb purchase.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be going to Detroit this summer and I wanted to see if it would be worth it to cross the border and get some Cubans. Thanks @NorCalR1
    They cost a fortune up there. Your money would go a lot further on an interweb purchase.
    I wouldn't know where to start with that. What one person says is trustworthy another one says ripped them off. 
    Google finest cubans

cigarsofhabanosdotcom........... enjoy
    -- Winston Churchill

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google finest cubans
    Usaf06 said:
    cigarsofhabanosdotcom........... enjoy
    See lol. I'll probably buy a few singles in Detroit and see what I like, and if I like them as much as their prices are, before getting a box. 
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha I felt this fitting  :p