Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @webmost , quite a while ago, a custom roll with a KY fire cured wrapper. Still enjoying these a lot. I have a few left in tubos  sitting in the cooler. Thanks!
    Holy crap. So long ago I have no memory of that what so ever.

Serendipitously, I will be passing thru Kentucky tomorrow. If you hear a wee meepmeep motorcycle horn in the distance, that's prolly my waving hi.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, Sketch reminded me I have a couple La Colmena, guess I smoke one now before the 'skeeters get to aggressive. Earlier, another Torano Cameroon corona, glad I picked up a box of these, great cigar for $3.
  • Options
    ^my favorite RoMa Craft 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^my favorite RoMa Craft 
    Agreed! I like Neanderthal better, but Mode 5 can be found inexpensive.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just installed a stupid air conditioner, I don't like 'em. Now going to sit under a tree and finish my morning smoke.
    What the hell is wrong with air conditioners @silvermouse . I am sure you know something I don't and I can't live without one but am curious.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    When I was a kid, we didn't have no stinkin' air conditioners, lol.
    I would rather be hot in a peace 'n quiet home than have to live in the noise pollution, and then there is the electric bill. I don't fault those who like them, my wife can't function without one once the temps/humidity get higher than 75°f / % due to a medical condition. Relationship=compromise sometimes. Just whining, must be the heat.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was a kid, we didn't have no stinkin' air conditioners, lol.
    I would rather be hot in a peace 'n quiet home than have to live in the noise pollution, and then there is the electric bill. I don't fault those who like them, my wife can't function without one once the temps/humidity get higher than 75°f / % due to a medical condition. Relationship=compromise sometimes. Just whining, must be the heat.
    My electricity bill was up by 75% this month compared to last because I was running the AC so much more, when I saw it I was like "That was totally worth it."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My last electric bill was almost 2000 dollars..... I don't wanna hear any complaining out of any of you lol.  :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change or keep yo filters clean....just say'n.
  • Options
    Perdomo 2 Churchill
  • Options
    My last electric bill was almost 2000 dollars..... I don't wanna hear any complaining out of any of you lol.  :D
    I got you beat, summer and winter, 10,000 a month!
  • Options
    Of course, you don't have to keep your inventory at minus 28!
  • Options
    Black Works Studio S & R! Excellent! No pics!