Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sin Compromiso Seleccion No.7                           11/18

Stub'd @Stubble ;Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

How’d you like it? I had the No 2 ROTT and it was good but I think it will be even better after a few months nap. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sin Compromiso Seleccion No.7                           11/18

Stub'd @Stubble ;Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

How’d you like it? I had the No 2 ROTT and it was good but I think it will be even better after a few months nap. 
    It was good but I am not sure for the price it is worth it.

Maybe on sale. But they aren't cheap. But I bought at a brick and mortar so it was a little bit higher.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Thanks Edward, nice little break from work on Black Friday at AppleCare. @silvermouse

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HR Sublime Habano from someone last year. Thanks, someone!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd test drive the new H. Upmann Legacy I found at the store.  

@Sketch6995 how are they? I passed on a good deal on some of those yesterday...for an great deal on a 10ct box of Jericho Hill Limited Edition 12 Honest Men

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    My first Caldwell thanks to @cbuck...yummy!

My favorite Caldwell. 
  • Options
    Would you look at that, it’s cigar time and beer o’clock according to my watch. Rodrigo Maddie thanks to Randy @dirtdude and big enough to hold up to this 10.8% Coconut Porter from Avery but smooth enough to be a great pairing. Thanks bro, killer. 

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Thank you @GaryThompson
    Tennessee Waltz

Yeeeeaaahh Buddy! Them are tasty, hope you got a good one  ;)
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Thank you @GaryThompson
    Tennessee Waltz

Yeeeeaaahh Buddy! Them are tasty, hope you got a good one  ;)
    Excellent cigar
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you look at that, it’s cigar time and beer o’clock according to my watch. Rodrigo Maddie thanks to Randy @dirtdude and big enough to hold up to this 10.8% Coconut Porter from Avery but smooth enough to be a great pairing. Thanks bro, killer. 

I see what you did there. LOL
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Thought I'd test drive the new H. Upmann Legacy I found at the store.  

@Sketch6995 how are they? I passed on a good deal on some of those yesterday...for an great deal on a 10ct box of Jericho Hill Limited Edition 12 Honest Men
    It wasnt bad at all, I wouldnt buy a box but maybe a couple 5 packs.
    I think a couple years nap would really wake them up.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Maestro Del Tiempo from @cbuck. Thank you...It’s an awesome cigar. I’ve read a lot about these sticks and was really excited to try them. Every review I’ve seen said that upon first light it was a flavor bomb then it settled in...that said, the flavor profile in the first 1/4” still caught me off guard with an unexpected amount of pepper and spice. 

Now I’m about an inch into the cigar and I’m getting a pleasant nutty flavor, with coffee, cinnamon, a baking spice that I can’t put my finger on, and a distinct vegetal peppery note...I love this cigar! 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Maestro Del Tiempo from @cbuck. Thank you...It’s an awesome cigar. I’ve read a lot about these sticks and was really excited to try them. Every review I’ve seen said that upon first light it was a flavor bomb then it settled in...that said, the flavor profile in the first 1/4” still caught me off guard with an unexpected amount of pepper and spice. 

Now I’m about an inch into the cigar and I’m getting a pleasant nutty flavor, with coffee, cinnamon, a baking spice that I can’t put my finger on, and a distinct vegetal peppery note...I love this cigar! 
    Glad you are enjoying them Dwayne!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Coronado corona especial
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite the celebration BKD
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Quite the celebration BKD

Three straight weeks of overtime come to a close. =)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."