Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the snubber Rodger @First_Warrior. This DPG from Luke is the very best cigar I’ve had in 2019, loving it and wish it would last even longer. 

Good to see you back smoking again Brett
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina Classic while mowing.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo Maduro in this 85° sunshine in beautiful Colorado
    Great to see you Tom!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Pacman84 said:
    Thanks for the snubber Rodger @First_Warrior. This DPG from Luke is the very best cigar I’ve had in 2019, loving it and wish it would last even longer. 

Good to see you back smoking again Brett
    Thanks bro. Winter and a super cold spring lasted way too long here. Today is a great one though for sure
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brett...if it's not too much to ask, could you shoot me your new addy. BTW, it's great to be back!
    Thanks Brett...if it's not too much to ask, could you shoot me your new addy. BTW, it's great to be back!
    Sure thing would love to have you over for drinks and a smoke anytime. In Loveland now and just wrapped up some home made Holy Jalapeño Burgers and doing another Founder’s KBS and a Tat La Verite 2013. Would love to share anything I have with ya. 
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ in my top 3
    Don't look ↑
    Dollar bin find...very nice so far.
    Don't look ↑
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Bella Torres from @peter4jc . Never heard of this before but it’s quite nice. Thank you Peter!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second of two amazing days back to back. Took a father and son ride with Pops into the mountains where we stopped at a mountain stream and had a cigar. My first Opus X Forbidden X 13 pyramid with Pops having an AVO 85th that I gave him, and then came back for a BBQ with brisket and now having an SNS 2016 #4 from Brad @avengethis with my last KBS since I went through them way too quick lol. 

Gpz and Ltd! Brings back some great memories 
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 2 need another 5 pack of them. 

• Acasazza21Acasazza21 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Thanks to @Acasazza21
    Very good cigar.

Good to hear! Always a fan of the whiskey barrel aged sticks 
    jlmarta said:
    Probably the last chance for a smoke until maybe this Friday earliest. The movers are scheduled to start about 9am on Thursday. 

Hope all goes without a hitch....  🙏
    Congrats on the move and great choice Marty. Hope you are doing well. 
    Round 2 of customer appreciation day.  
    Don't look ↑