Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My leave officially started today. Starting off with this Warbear. 
    Those look great, hope it treats you well. 
    It was great, thank you! I wish I was able to get my hands on more 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 2: La Promesa 
    Between the War Bear and now the La Promesa I’m expecting a Baka and a Sobremesa Brulee next because clearly you raided IPCPR 2019 lol. Very jealous smoking nothing but money wow! How’s the La Promesa? It’s at about the top of my list for new ones to try. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 2: La Promesa 
    Between the War Bear and now the La Promesa I’m expecting a Baka and a Sobremesa Brulee next because clearly you raided IPCPR 2019 lol. Very jealous smoking nothing but money wow! How’s the La Promesa? It’s at about the top of my list for new ones to try. 
    La Promesa was great. After smoking it, I can say I can say it’s my new favorite from the my father line. The Baka is at the top of my list for new ones to try. 
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to post this the other day.  Having these sit 5 months or so has already made a big difference.  Very good! Reminds me of the old label. 

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Nicaragua, I love you.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, well aged (check out that cello!) stick from @Significant3. Thanks Bryson!
    Glad you liked it. 
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday in the park ...

I don't think it's the fourth of july anymore