Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Joya Cabinetta I am normally 2-3 times a month smoker and i have 4 days off so I am stoked to get to a few sticks. This was an excellent cigar and I was excited to get to the cap...then the phone rang for business and in the convo let it die right as it reached the cap line... In a feeble attempt to relight...i slobbered all over the damn thing... Bummed as I was excited to get to the finish as it is a unique cigar and went well with a couple cups of I woke up at 11am coffee insted of 6am. Oh well...homemade minestrone on the boil right now...got a good hour out of the stick too. I am not a crazy afficianado in regard to taste's, etc... I rate cigars one way...they either leave a taste of *** in my mouth or don't. This didn't. Nothing to write home about, but an intersting stick I'll buy again when I'm bored. Tomorrow morning I have a Monte platinum to get too
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Joya Cabinetta I am normally 2-3 times a month smoker and i have 4 days off so I am stoked to get to a few sticks. This was an excellent cigar and I was excited to get to the cap...then the phone rang for business and in the convo let it die right as it reached the cap line... In a feeble attempt to relight...i slobbered all over the damn thing... Bummed as I was excited to get to the finish as it is a unique cigar and went well with a couple cups of I woke up at 11am coffee insted of 6am. Oh well...homemade minestrone on the boil right now...got a good hour out of the stick too. I am not a crazy afficianado in regard to taste's, etc... I rate cigars one way...they either leave a taste of *** in my mouth or don't. This didn't. Nothing to write home about, but an intersting stick I'll buy again when I'm bored. Tomorrow morning I have a Monte platinum to get too
    that is a very good mild stick if you ask me. one of my favorites actually.
    slow down when you smoke and you may get fewer cigars that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
  • Tat 7th reserva. Thought it was pcr, was mistaken haha. Still Love it.
    kuzi16:
    catfishbluezz:
    that is a very good mild stick if you ask me. one of my favorites actually.
    slow down when you smoke and you may get fewer cigars that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
    It was excellent in my opinion, burn and draw and were perfect. The finish was sizing up to be excellent until the call screwed it up... Could have got an extra 20-30 minutes and I was looking forward to it as I coudl really taste it coming... I'll buy more in the future for sure, I'd love to burn one after a year in the humi. I do smoke slowly and learned that quick. But honestly I've found some do, some don't and it really doesn't matter what it is really but that is just my experience. I don't smoke enough to get crazy on it, but honestly that's what it comes down to for me and I can tell within the first 3rd. That's why I buy singles.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    An arganese Connecticut Churchill, I guess I know what yard gar means now
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V maduro 09
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Dirty Rat. Wow. I have been missing out.

Great smoke and I hate you right now.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I want it just for the band lol
    lcpleel:
    It was a great smoke. Can't wait to find more.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JHewey:
    lcpleel:
    It was a great smoke. Can't wait to find more.
    They are pretty tough to find unless you want to pay top $$ for em...but nothing a little extra $$ can't find ya!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    JHewey:
    Dirty Rat. Wow. I have been missing out.

Now if only you could get your hands on another... hmmmmmm....
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Got 4 sticks in my travel humi and can't make up my mind...

Swag EGO
    A. Turrent Triple Play Puro Maduro
    CAO OSA Sol
    CAO Brazilia torpedo
    Any suggestions?
    Calle ocho Connecticut toro
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Toombes:
    Got 4 sticks in my travel humi and can't make up my mind...

Swag EGO
    A. Turrent Triple Play Puro Maduro
    CAO OSA Sol
    CAO Brazilia torpedo
    Any suggestions?
    I've had both CAO's and enjoyed each one.
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N. Dried fruit, sweet chocolate, roasted coffee... I love these sticks! 6 months of age on my box so far... only getting better.
    My second and probably last smoke for the day. Undercrown
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    JHewey:
    My second and probably last smoke for the day. Undercrown
    well played sir
  • WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    Just finished a solo cafe corona and a rocky Patel edge double corona
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    An overgrown Swisher sweet called a "Victor Sinclair Series 55 Red" took 5 puffs and im done... anybody want one? i have 3 more...
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Classic Churchill
    My first my father after 3 hours of yardwork... 10 mintues in and this is perfection
    5 Vegas triple a, starting to like this cigar
    Last and final cigar of day.

40 minutes in and I must say this is top 5... By far the best smoking cigar I've had. Hint of sweetness up front, smoothed right out and is pure tobacco. Perfect draw, perfect burn...unreal cigar for a semi noob. Gotta get a bijou and start looking at boxes
    Tatuaje Brown Label Reserva SW
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I figured there was no better time for a stick while the kiddo was napping. After looking over the inventory, I picked out a 5 Vegas "A" with a year on it. Smooth all the way through.
    What I smoked earlier.

What I'm smoking now.
    La floridita limited edition, had a five pack of these when I started smoking a year ago, first one I had in about a year, not bad