Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've seen some cigars like that, the Conny is for the burn and the other wrapper is for the mouthfeel / taste.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Bought some of these from a page but this one is courtesy of the good folks over at Hiland's Cigars in AZ. They were nice enough to send me a complimentary three cigar sampler of some of AJ's new blends since an item I ordered was out of stock. This is my first one of these but I've read good things about this blend.

Interesting:

Is that blood?

Nah, glue residue pulled some color from the over lapping band.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shane is the mad bomber. I hope that someone abuses the shyte out of him and his mailbox in the bombimg contest....

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@peter4jc

Funny thing is, I was just going to snag a box of that brand that I found on closeout but decided not to after reading some positive reviews. Further research indicated that a lot of people had issues with construction and burn. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

I've gotten burned before on whole boxes and large buys. Bought a whole box of Room 101 Conjura (or something like that) and the whole dam box was plugged. I even aged them for 8 years, hoping that as they aged and shrank (as all well aged cigars do), they'd eventually be smokable. Nope. Had to pitch them along with about 30 Cain cigars of different varieties. I was mad as heck and swore off both brands after that.. 🤣.

• Options

Happy belated birthday Vegas Frank!

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc hope it was good. I'm going have to pick up another box

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    @peter4jc

Funny thing is, I was just going to snag a box of that brand that I found on closeout but decided not to after reading some positive reviews. Further research indicated that a lot of people had issues with construction and burn. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

The box is half gone and this was the first one to misbehave.

This could be cross-posted in that Cigar Palate thread; if this was the only I tried of the Senor Esugars I would never try another. But I like them overall. As an aside, I'm also happy that I'm along the cigar-smoker path far enough that if it sucks I'm not going to fight with it, it's getting pitched.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Significant3 said:

Hoyo by AJ.

Love your pics

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigshizza said:

Nice to see you around!

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:

@Significant3 said:

Hoyo by AJ.

Love your pics

Thank you. It’s still close to 100 here in AZ and I can’t imagine living here without a pool. 😅