Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ Those any good? 🤣😎😂

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    ^^^ Those any good? PM sent.🤣😎😂

FIFY

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well there's a contrast. Hey @Guitarded I'd send you some frescos but @Scotch_n_Smoke says you need to be successful in order to afford them, and I'm not there yet...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice photo edit Peter! LMAO
    I don’t want/need anything Frances.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Guitarded said:
    Thanks to @peter4jc at the Chicago herf.

Best AJ ever!

The only thing I have to do with that was talking you into buying the Box and handling a bunch of them out.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@Yakster I've been studying your pic and can’t figure out what I’m looking at (other than the cigar)??

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's my Aillio Bullet coffee roaster in the background. You can see the coffee through the window in the gate that you lift up to dump the beans into the cooling tray when your done. I added some aluminum from a pan to keep the beans from bouncing out and I added one of those StirChef battery operated stir motor to stir the beans in the cooling tray so that they cool faster and I don't have to use my hands on the hot beans. I used some PVC pipe to extend the arms on the StirChef to fit the bowl. The wood handle is the bean tryer, you rotate it and pull it out to take a close look at the beans as they're roasting and smell them to see if you think they're done.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@twistedstem said:

Dancing skeletons and Winnie the Pooh

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Yakster said:
    That's my Aillio Bullet coffee roaster in the background. You can see the coffee through the window in the gate that you lift up to dump the beans into the cooling tray when your done. I added some aluminum from a pan to keep the beans from bouncing out and I added one of those StirChef battery operated stir motor to stir the beans in the cooling tray so that they cool faster and I don't have to use my hands on the hot beans. I used some PVC pipe to extend the arms on the StirChef to fit the bowl. The wood handle is the bean tryer, you rotate it and pull it out to take a close look at the beans as they're roasting and smell them to see if you think they're done.

@Yakster thats awesome!! Thanks for the explanation. Looked like a coffee roaster in an F-1 cockpit- 😂

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man I don't know why that propylene glycol crap is even sold. I had a bottle of it and it ruined two of my bead trays. Used distilled water! In case you missed that last one, use distilled water!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    MickeyD_1MickeyD_1 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Man I don't know why that propylene glycol crap is even sold. I had a bottle of it and it ruined two of my bead trays. Used distilled water! In case you missed that last one, use distilled water!

Yeah, I know. It was a temporary thing while seasoning the Audue. Got up over 70%.
    I only use Bovedas usually, but there wasn’t room in the jar.
    Just tried to enjoy one too soon.

Thanks Frank.