• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Cigar holder on the cart. My best purchase in years

A cart?

Push cart yessir. Real golfers walk

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Right. Real golfers carry their own shīt. And they don't drink junk from cans that have yellow push tabs.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Right. Real golfers carry their own shīt. And they don't drink junk from cans that have yellow push tabs.

All I see is pics of you sitting in an electric cart, and that’s a 7.5% hazy IPA. Wouldn’t expect Vegas people to know about good beer. You can keep your frozen slushies in plastic tubes.

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

A cart?

Oh I understand that.... but my shoulders don’t have wheels.....

Let’s play sometime baby girl. Lowest score is all that matters

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

A cart?

Oh I understand that.... but my shoulders don’t have wheels.....

Let’s play sometime baby girl. Lowest score is all that matters

That’s my agree. Shoot over this way in October. I’ll pay 😉

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no option in Florida to walk. You get a cart and you like it. Too fùcking hot and too busy for course walkers. Thats a yankee thing.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    jeez do all you guys play golf???

No!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited March 2021

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

All I see is pics of you sitting in an electric cart, and that’s a 7.5% hazy IPA. Wouldn’t expect Vegas people to know about good beer. You can keep your frozen slushies in plastic tubes.

Oh, me? No, I'm not a real golfer bro, but I'm a scratch drinker and everyone knows that IPAs are the gurkhas of the beer world, little miss thang, but I'm sure that the beer matched your nail polish and hair bow....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@Usaf06 said:
    There is no option in Florida to walk. You get a cart and you like it. Too fùcking hot and too busy for course walkers. Thats a yankee thing.

Us too

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Oh, me? No, I'm not a real golfer bro, but I'm a scratch drinker and everyone knows that IPAs are the gurkhas of the beer world, little miss thang, but I'm sure that the beer matched your nail polish and hair bow....

I’m sober now, over it. Tell us your next gripe tho boo boo