Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    @RobbyCruz golfs!? Awesome!

A few of us bro. A few.

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Taking a break from some unexpected sprinkler system repairs.

Glad to see you’re alive and smoking!

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Dancing agian too 😆. Toe is doing great and I got a nice San Diego vacation in too at one of my favorite beachfront haunts. Saw some pretty cool military craft on a harbor cruise that was being moved and others carriers that were heading out as well. Very lucky timing. It was relaxing and pretty awsome. A real vacation without a lot of walking. Just hoping my knee holds up. Anything burning out east?

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Dancing agian too 😆. Toe is doing great and I got a nice San Diego vacation in too at one of my favorite beachfront haunts. Saw some pretty cool military craft on a harbor cruise that was being moved and others carriers that were heading out as well. Very lucky timing. It was relaxing and pretty awsome. A real vacation without a lot of walking. Just hoping my knee holds up. Anything burning out east?

Nothing good, nothing new. Sounds awesome. We cruise a ton and have seen very little leaving harbor.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud maybe scratched cornea? I’ve had that on a couple occasions. Feels like something is in there even though you flush it out. Sensitive to light, wind, and redness. Hope it gets better 🤙🏽

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Thanks go to @EgoBoundary , thanks Ernest.

Enjoy man!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.