Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@VegasFrank said:

Cigar of the year good? Just picked up a box of Encore and a couple of five packs of MF The Judge from the monster for Father's day at a great price after $30 coupon and was considering grabbing some of these as well.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Cigar of the year good? Just picked up a box of Encore and a couple of five packs of MF The Judge from the monster for Father's day at a great price after $30 coupon and was considering grabbing some of these as well.

It’s my #1 at the moment. Great great cigar

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

As Charles would say, it is excellent. I like the la historia a little more, and I like this one a little more than the encore.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

One of those is mine, not awesome that Cam isn’t enjoying it. But I can not discriminate against a tat.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Not enjoying this one at all. Not my flavor

Hey man, I am just the same , some sticks everyone loves and it just doesn’t hit me the right way, that being said Tat Blcks hit it pretty well for me.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    And for the record, I do not think that it is awesome The cam is not enjoying his cigar. I wish Cam would enjoy his cigar. However, I find it awesome that other people think it's awesome that Cam is not enjoying his cigar.

@VegasFrank reads Playboy for the articles. The rest of us look at the pictures and react.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, I read penthouse forum for the articles...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.